Most likely #TheCup but it would be hard to turn down another trip to the Gauntlet

For what I know now.....#TheCup would be my choice outside of the #Grandaddy.

This is what I'm thinking as well. Would love to play out there.

Tomorrow is going to be the day that really makes someones year

If I am picked it would be The Cup by far if Granddaddy is off the table.

mind-blown-o.gif

Can you believe its tomorrow?
I wonder what people will pick (taking the Grandaddy off the table).
So many fun ones will be announced soon.

If I get the one that doesn't allow the grandaddy, I will have a hard time chosing between the cup and the Wilson event

I would say that as well. I want an opportunity to compete on those courses.

Based on what we know and how my 2016 is looking, the Vegas event is probably in the lead

If I get the one that doesn't allow the grandaddy, I will have a hard time chosing between the cup and the Wilson event

Oh crap, the Wilson event too...

oh the possibilities!

Based on what we know and how my 2016 is looking, the Vegas event is probably in the lead

It is up there for me as well.

Outside of #TheGrandaddy #4, I would want to hear full details about #theCup, Wilson Staff and #theGauntlet, before deciding.

Outside of the #TheGrandaddy, I would be spilt between the #TheCUP and the Vegas Event, I LOVED TPC Vegas

The Up & Down event has my interest well-piqued after what I saw and read from this year's event, along with Vegas...Grandaddy would sure be nice, too!

I would most certainly pick #TheGrandaddy as top choice, with that one, very special golden ticket. Aside from that, I have #TheCup, the rumored Wilson Staff event, and probably the Vegas event (since I have never been to Vegas) running neck-and-neck.

Crap. I forgot #TheGauntlet is coming back, too. Soooo many great options!!!

So tough to choose, going strictly on the events, since we still don't know many dates....I'd say #TheGuantlet, as the #ZooCrew seems like a bunch of people you just can't pass up the chance to meet and spend time with if you ever get the opportunity.

And knowing how much I wanted the Wilson event the past two years, that's saying a lot!!

Tough call, especially with a few events and details still forthcoming
Don't think you were going to sneak that one buy....Holy Cow!!

Aside from the grandaddy, I'd have to say the gauntlet or the cup are my top choices, but there are many other events that have my interest as well. Would be a good problem to have; picking which awesome event to attend.

i'd need to see the whole calendar laid out to figure out what dates work, but other than the grandaddy i think the cup or vegas would be in the top 2 for me.

It would be a very hard choice.
One good and bad thing for me is my choice would be determined by the dates of things.
I would say if I had to pick right now, it would be #TheCup, #411 will you let me on your team :)

I'm surprised...a seasoned veteran making a rookie mistake of picking something before all the options are known :bashful:

I couldn't make a choice until I learned more about Vegas, Dallas, Wilson Proto and UpAndDown part deux, not to mention waiting to see if the rumors about the Gauntlet coming to Zona come to fruition.

I'm surprised...a seasoned veteran making a rookie mistake of picking something before all the options are known :bashful:

I couldn't make a choice until I learned more about Vegas, Dallas, Wilson Proto and UpAndDown part deux, not to mention waiting to see if the rumors about the Gauntlet coming to Zona come to fruition.

That's why it was predicated with "what I know now"....covering all bases!

Pick today? #TheCup without question....just one of my favorite places ever to play golf.

Think I'd be looking at 'The King' or Vegas for my choices based upon what we know so far

The Up & Down event has my interest well-piqued after what I saw and read from this year's event, along with Vegas...Grandaddy would sure be nice, too!

I don't blame you for wanting to be at The Up and Down event. I'd go again in a heartbeat!

I have to go with "The Cup" or "The Legacy" as 1st choices (after The Grandaddy of course) just because I think those would be hardest for me to get in with straight up contests (track record is 0 for all tried). The UST mystery is tempting and Wilson and Vegas will be great Events.

But would have to wait and see what Mr. JB has up his sleeve for other Events for 2016 and be lucky enough to win the G.T. in the 1st place.

I have to go with "The Cup" or "The Legacy" as 1st choices (after The Grandaddy of course) just because I think those would be hardest for me to get in with straight up contests (track record is 0 for all tried). The UST mystery is tempting and Wilson and Vegas will be great Events.

But would have to wait and see what Mr. JB has up his sleeve for other Events for 2016 and be lucky enough to win the G.T. in the 1st place.

Just a heads up Jim, Legacy is not returning in 2016. It was planned all along to be one and done. For A LOT of reasons.

Back