Regional Rivalry DMV vs Carolina's Practice Trip Weekend of April 23rd

I totally spaced on dates and forgot I had a prior commitment on the 23rd. I'm out for this trip. I will make a trip shortly after to get in a round.

First Page Updated!

I totally spaced on dates and forgot I had a prior commitment on the 23rd. I'm out for this trip. I will make a trip shortly after to get in a round.

Sorry to hear about that. Was looking forward to meeting you. Let me know if you plan a trip, I would be happy to play with.

I will actually not be able to make this one. Little miscommunication with the wife about the date and we have something going on already

I think he's just too afraid to behold the glory of the DMV he will be facing and worried it might prevent him from showing up at all in July.

Talked to the boss yesterday and she said go ahead. Now I'm in for sure.

Since this is getting closer, I think some #THPCallouts should be in order. Might be a fun to have the practice mean a little more. I know that those playing are going to want to get a look at the course and try some things out. I am looking over the list of participants...

I am glad I'm able to get a lesson in a week before this. Right now, I'm kinda all over the place.

Just 2 weeks away! Oh man I am so pumped to play with THP'ers again

Just 2 weeks away! Oh man I am so pumped to play with THP'ers again
I'm with you man, I'm looking forward to this almost as much as the RR. Should be a great day. I am playing RNK Monday, so I will update course conditions and confirm the date with them.

I'm with you man, I'm looking forward to this almost as much as the RR. Should be a great day. I am playing RNK Monday, so I will update course conditions and confirm the date with them.
Yeah for me it is my RR... Still so bummed I won't be there on July 9th. Still looking forward to checking out these course and playing with some old and new faces.

It's going a great day. A little long, with all the driving, but it's more than worth it. Diveguy may come with me to play and help with the driving. I hope that isn't a problem for anyone????

First page updated!

RNG not sure if it's just my slow updates while out of the country but I'm in for this now. Looking forward to it.

RNG not sure if it's just my slow updates while out of the country but I'm in for this now. Looking forward to it.
I had you as a maybe, didn't see an update of your status sorry if I missed it!

First Page Updated!

RNK Update. So, last month they said they were plugging the greens in May, they apparently plugged them yesterday. No probs, they are small holes and the greens roll great. Here are some photos.

I would think those will be healed pretty nicely in two weeks. They don't look bad already.

RNK Update. So, last month they said they were plugging the greens in May, they apparently plugged them yesterday. No probs, they are small holes and the greens roll great. Here are some photos.
That's not bad at all. Should be perfect in just a short time much less July!

Unfortunately I am out for the 23rd.

Back