Exactly What Company is Thomas In?

...not nit-pick a moment where he got a fan tossed...

I'm of the mind that more Pros should be doing this. If a "fan" is being unruly, get them outta there. Refuse to play until they've been ejected. I would have loved to see Tiger get that fan that yelled in his back swing ejected. I really think if more Pros did this, it would wise up the Tournament organizers to be more stringent with these "fans".

I also loved that Reed kicked out that cameraman who was jingling his change 10 feet away. He actually said "I'm not hitting my ball until you're outta here". Good for him.

Just sit back and enjoy the show, not nit-pick a moment where he got a fan tossed

The problem is that a lot of people use social media to pick out the faults in people and blast them for it. The bad things get more attention because for some reason, a lot of people on social media feel the need to express how upset they are at some sort of made up injustice in their mind. It happens all the time and unfortunately it's going to be worse for future generations as social media keeps evolving. I mean people get upset about EVERYTHING these days. I'm guessing these same people nit-picking JT for having that fan tossed wouldn't want people coming to their jobs and being rude and commenting on their work all day and they would probably ask security to remove them at some point as well.

Back