Bushnell Tour V4 Rangefinder Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Excellent review Dean! The price on this one seems to be pretty good and it looks like a nice compact unit that does one thing, and does it very well.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Nice job Dean! The features of this years version seems to be enhanced. The 5x multiplier will help me to actually see what I'm trying to shoot! Thanks!

Good job Dean. I like bushnell coming out with a smaller version that has the ergonomic design like the tour x. Also nice to have the ability to turn off slope. Price point are good for what this offers and falls in line with previous models

Great review Dean. As someone who is in the market to replace my V3, this one seems like a better fit than the TourX & I like the smaller size and lighter unit.

Excellent review

Although I have never used a rangefinder, if I was playing courses that my GPS watch didn't cover then I may look to add one, but at this moment in time I haven't had that issue

It is something that I have never looked into, but how does the slope function actually work? I know it calculates for elevation changes, but does it do this using an internal tilt sensor that registers the angle that the device is being held at and then use a calculation based on the distance to the target and this angle?

Great job Dean, very informative and through review buddy.

Good stuff here Dean, sounds like another solid performer for Bushnell.

Kinda wish the mode navigation button wasn't relegated to a single button as I've seen plenty of people get "stuck" and unable to get quickly resolved on course.

Rain proof is interesting as I hadn't thought about that yet for rangefinders.

Solid review Dean! Wish I hadn't read it, makes me want to buy one, lol. I'm getting a Bushnell GPS watch, but I always have a laser rangefinder on the back of the mind, this one looks pretty solid.

Great review Dean. I am just about what the time where it's time for an upgraded device. I like the features and design of the Tour V4 and this may just find its way into my bag this year.

Thanks for taking the time to read the article everyone.

Good stuff here Dean, sounds like another solid performer for Bushnell.

Kinda wish the mode navigation button wasn't relegated to a single button as I've seen plenty of people get "stuck" and unable to get quickly resolved on course.

Rain proof is interesting as I hadn't thought about that yet for rangefinders.

I'm not a big fan of the one button system either. I prefer how the V2 works with the Bushnell logo being the button to turn slope on and off. It was kind of a test of patience early on with changing modes.

Great review Dean, and just another reminder how old my current rangefinder is.

People are going to want to read this review and be familiar with the product since we are giving a couple of these away beginning later this week.

Nice job dean. I could see a v4 in my future.

Great review Dean, Bushnell is certainly cementing themselves as the top name in the RangeFinder game, glad to hear the V4 picks up where they left off with Tour v3 (which I have and happened to love!)

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but besides the price tag, what is different between the v4 and the Tour X?

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but besides the price tag, what is different between the v4 and the Tour X?

there are a lot of differences. Have you read the reviews on both?

there are a lot of differences. Have you read the reviews on both?

I read them both briefly, will have to check it out again when I get home.

Great review. Def interested in one of these units to replace my dated Tour V2.

Great review. Def interested in one of these units to replace my dated Tour V2.

I'm a V2 user myself. At least I was until the Precision Pro came in for review late last fall. I like the button setup on the V2 better than the V4 as I mentioned to Cookie earlier. I just think it's easier to switch between modes if one is choosing to do so. The speed of this vs that though, wow. And while JOLT is something I've never had, it's incredibly useful.

Don't ​need one of these, but man I want one.

Great review Dean. Might have to look at upgrading.

This is great. I've been considering getting a new range finder and I really like that this is smaller than last years version. Not a huge fan of the one button function for everything but I could manage for what all this does. Also, really love the 5x view on here so man this is a great release from Bushnell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump...I cant believe there isn't more buzz around this thing.

Back