NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut out 10 years for a more energized Boedker... It's a good play.

Plus, there's already leadership established in CO.

Plus a couple young guys with promise. I think Coyotes get the better of it but I've never been a Boedker fan.
Tanguay had more points just last year than he did.

Plus a couple young guys with promise. I think Coyotes get the better of it but I've never been a Boedker fan.
Tanguay had more points just last year than he did.

I hear you buddy. You make great points.

No, I'm serious. I think boedker is a useful player, and tanguay's age will show, but the team getting the prospects usually wins the trade in the end.

I think you're right on too, Tanguay has been a steady player for a long time but this might be the year, just 4 goals for him so far.
I've heard a lot of negatives about Boedker's game as a whole even though there's no doubt he's skilled offensively.

Listening to the TSN live stream (found a link via Twitter) and it's been so slow. Wonder if the Russell deal will open things up in this final hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get the Pirri trade at all, the Panthers only got a 6th round pick for him. They don't want scoring depth going into the playoffs?

I don't get the Pirri trade at all, the Panthers only got a 6th round pick for him. They don't want scoring depth going into the playoffs?

They were joking about this, Pirri had 22 goals in 49 games last year and went for a 6th while Zac Rinaldo has 27 Points in his career and went for a 3rd.

Could be a cap move.

He was making less than a million. That's the only thing that makes any sense, but I certainly would have thought you would get more than a 6th for him regardless.

They were joking about this, Pirri had 22 goals in 49 games last year and went for a 6th while Zac Rinaldo has 27 Points in his career and went for a 3rd.
He was making less than a million. That's the only thing that makes any sense, but I certainly would have thought you would get more than a 6th for him regardless.

hahaha, no one said Tallon was a smart man.

Can we NOT talk about that Rinaldo deal, please? Thanks.

One of the best names in hockey was part of the Russell trade...Jyrki Jokipakka

Not a fan of that deal? I think it's more than he was worth.

Hated that deal. Still do. Worthless roster spot for a decent pick. Sweeney made some good deals his first few weeks as Bruins GM... this was not one of them.

Hated that deal. Still do. Worthless roster spot for a decent pick. Sweeney made some good deals his first few weeks as Bruins GM... this was not one of them.

Absolutely agreed. I am really looking forward to the years when guys like Rinaldo are 100% irrelevant in the NHL.

Sorry Dan.

Last edited:
Looks like Drouin will stay put on his couch. His agent has to feel like an ass.

Sorry Dan.

No need to be sorry for me, it's not like they were getting better this year, and it's not my money getting thrown away.

If Columbus is alright being a 15-20 team for the next 30 years that's on them. Jarmo has impressed me less and less every year, but he certainly seems to have a few people fooled.

No need to be sorry for me, it's not like they were getting better this year, and it's not my money getting thrown away.

If Columbus is alright being a 15-20 team for the next 30 years that's on them. Jarmo has impressed me less and less every year, but he certainly seems to have a few people fooled.

It's got to be frustrating seeing what the team is capable of, especially what they did at the end of last season.
I really did expect big things from them this year before that start they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back