Congrats: You Have LA Golf Shafts Headed Your Way

Congrats guys. Looking forward to your thoughts.

If you haven’t sent your pm make sure you do so, so we can get the right shaft for you.

Congrats! Should be a fun one.

Congrats guys, Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

So what is everyone wanting to know when we get these shafts in?

Might be too early but I like getting an idea of what people are curious about when it comes to reviewing.
I'll go and check other threads as well!

Just finished reading the Aldila 130 thread with the testers there and jotted down some notes. Need to find a LM or Sky Caddie around here to use once we get them in hand.

Just finished reading the Aldila 130 thread with the testers there and jotted down some notes. Need to find a LM or Sky Caddie around here to use once we get them in hand.

GCQuad should be set up at the local pro shop here this month!! Good idea on checking that thread. Thanks!

Congrats everyone. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Tagging @OITW and @H8tobogie

Looking forward to your feedback, guys!

Congrats testers!

Congrats, I can’t wait to hear how these shafts stack up against your gamers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow - this is fantastic. Thanks THP and LA Golf Shafts for the opportunity! Cant wait to dive in a review one of these bad boys!

Testers.
Your information is being shared with a brilliant shaft designer by the name of John Oldenburg. John works at LA Golf Shafts and you might know his name as he previously designed shafts for Aldila. He is incredibly intelligent and will be assisting you in picking the perfect shaft for you to review. Be on the lookout for an email from either THP or John directly in the coming days.

The consult with this shaft testing is pretty great. Looking forward to everyone's thoughts. I've enjoyed this line in the past - looking to see what the LA Golf folks have done with them.

I have been planning to rent from trackmanrentals.com to finalize my setup at driver. Can't wait to get this in hand and set up a range session!

Just found a trackman to rent when we get these in hand. Looking forward to this opportunity!!

Congrats gentlemen!!! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts

Testers.
Your information is being shared with a brilliant shaft designer by the name of John Oldenburg. John works at LA Golf Shafts and you might know his name as he previously designed shafts for Aldila. He is incredibly intelligent and will be assisting you in picking the perfect shaft for you to review. Be on the lookout for an email from either THP or John directly in the coming days.
Quoting because this is freaking awesome. Excited to start the process.

Testers.

I cannot wait for this!

The consult with this shaft testing is pretty great. Looking forward to everyone's thoughts. I've enjoyed this line in the past - looking to see what the LA Golf folks have done with them.

I’m excited to just ask a ton of questions that I have in regards to maximizing the shaft for my game

Really cool of them to help out with shaft selection for everyone.

Just a heads up testers. You will be hearing from LA Golf Shafts soon. They are waiting until the new website is up and running and will contact you the day before. This way the info you share can be viewed by others as well.

Just a heads up testers. You will be hearing from LA Golf Shafts soon. They are waiting until the new website is up and running and will contact you the day before. This way the info you share can be viewed by others as well.

Thank you for the update, looking forward to hearing from them!

This just makes it all the more special. Can’t. Wait. To. Test......

Back