Congrats: You Have LA Golf Shafts Headed Your Way

Can't wait to see what all they have in store for us!

This going to be an exciting review. I’ve been doing my homework on this whole acquisition and it’s very interesting to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the new website has launched as I just spent the last few minutes browsing around. Looks like they've got a custom option as well, although it won't load for me here at work. Looking forward to messing around on it when I get home.

The customization wasn’t working for me and the site needs a bit of navigation polish, but it clearly shows the lines and i am excited to see what is next. Very curious about the entry into high $ aftermarket putter shafts....

Oh man the site is pretty sweet.

The customization is a really coll option.

The white tie high launch low spin had my name on it

Oh man the site is pretty sweet.

The customization is a really coll option.

The white tie high launch low spin had my name on it

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one

Site is back in construction mode, but i am seeing lots of retailer search hits now for the products. Progress!

Congrats guys. Can't wait to see what you think about them.

Well it looks like the LA Golf Shafts website is up and all the kinks are worked out!

I Will be curious how the white/red/black tie are perceived. They are looking for some premium numbers for those shafts. My perception had been that those names resonate as a mid market upgraded stock offering. They have great brand awareness with those names, but time will tell if it translates up market.

Marketing message aside, the proof will be in the testing results!

Well it looks like the LA Golf Shafts website is up and all the kinks are worked out!

Nice! Looks like we are getting close.

Just saw a sponsored post on Facebook for LA Golf Shafts and it got me excited. Website navigates well and with a little more info on each shaft I think it looks ready! Or maybe I'm just getting antsy...

Just saw a sponsored post on Facebook for LA Golf Shafts and it got me excited. Website navigates well and with a little more info on each shaft I think it looks ready! Or maybe I'm just getting antsy...

Yeah, I am a little antsy as well. We will get an email in due time though! They are just starting to get rolling.

Excited to get this one in hand, it's going to be great to put this up against my current setup - as this is the best I've ever been swinging my driver

Yeah, I am a little antsy as well. We will get an email in due time though! They are just starting to get rolling.

Saw them on Facebook and Instagram, so appears they're starting their social media campaigns. Wonder with everyone testing new equipment on tour right now, if they've got anything new out in the hands of tour players??

Saw them on Facebook and Instagram, so appears they're starting their social media campaigns. Wonder with everyone testing new equipment on tour right now, if they've got anything new out in the hands of tour players??

I went into the worm hole yesterday, appears they "inherited" the Matrix Facebook page, given older posts. I'm also curious about their entire portfolio and can't wait to talk with John!

Congrats: You Have LA Golf Shafts Headed Your Way

THe new site looks decent. I reached out to them yesterday to get a timeline for you guys.

THe new site looks decent. I reached out to them yesterday to get a timeline for you guys.

Thank you, JB! We appreciate it!

Hey guys. Check your emails

Thought you guys might like that update.

Saw the email and responded

Holy sh!t this is going to be one amazing testing experience

Yeah that email didn’t suck haha. Thanks THP and LA Golf Shafts!!!

Yeah...that was a pretty amazing email we just received. ?

Back