TabletTV - OTA to your tablet

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty neat device. Watch live TV right on your tablet.

bb281962240e7445e5957df51842c9b1

Price point? I could see this working out good for someone in my situation.

• Admin
Interesting product with some interesting applications. If you are a guy who likes to tinker in his garage you can go this route for $90 instead of buying a tv for that room.

That looks nifty. I would use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have to check this out. I don't plan on taking a TV to Miami, but I will have my tablet. This could be what I need.
Have you played around with it yet?

• Admin
I will have to check this out. I don't plan on taking a TV to Miami, but I will have my tablet. This could be what I need.
Have you played around with it yet?

No sir. Dont have one, but it was emailed to me.

Looks like it is $90 and gets Over The Air TV signals ... the 2015 version of "rabbit ears?"

I could use one for travel. I streamed the Directv NFL games on my iPad pro last Sunday and the picture was better than a tv.

I could use one for travel. I streamed the Directv NFL games on my iPad pro last Sunday and the picture was better than a tv.

We do that a lot, but its on about a 2 minute delay by Directv, which kills it.

This in interesting. Though, where I live it might not be as useful. I have one broadcast station/tower near by, the rest are probably or are just out of reach of this due to signals plus curvature of the earth and all.

BUT, if could be useful on trips with the kids, since we usually go to larger city/locations.

Back