THP Radio - THPer E1iterate Shares his Journey

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting show from Golf Unfiltered having THPer e1iterate on and you can hear it all here.

http://bit.ly/2OiIEw3

Mike told us he was doing this a while a go, going to check it out now!

I’ll have to give it a listen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great stuff Adam and Mike! I was one of the "welcoming crew" at the SeeMore event that Mike referenced..haha. Really enjoyable listen, especially Mike's heartfelt stories!

Mike! Awesome - can't wait to give this a listen.

Great show! Having met both Mike and Adam, it made it even more fun to listen. It was great hearing more of Mike’s story too, being one of the guys from ShaftUp last year I’ve gotten to know Mike pretty well, but I definitely learned more about him today and that made the show even better!

This was a really fun episode to plan and record. Mike is a great guest.

Just listened. First this is a great idea, I love listening to guys talk about THP, golf, and their backgrounds. 2nd - Mike is a great guy and this episode just reaffirms that fact.

I still remember being nervous as **** for my first THP event (2016 Cleveland Short Game Shootout). A bunch of us played a pre-event round somewhere in Indiana and I got lucky enough to share a cart with him that day. Mike just has a way of making you feel comfortable - the guy is funny too. I still use that Junior Prom remark to this day with my golfing buddies :D

And last October we were in Nashville and he was generous enough to invite me out at his old home course and I was once again blown away how nice and genuine of a dude he really is. I played like garbage that day in Nashville, but he was nothing but supportive and just an overall great guy to spend an afternoon with.

Didn't know much about your background prior to this Mike, but you should be super proud of all you've accomplished. Wish nothing but the best for you and your family going forward and I hope we can golf again some day.

Great interview. I've enjoyed the YouTube videos with e1iterate and JDax. They shared parts of their personalities while telling entertaining stories.

I haven't meet Mike (yet) but feel certain we'd have plenty of laughs, along with a few good swings, during a round. With respect to Mike's childhood; Jimmy V's comments ran through my brain as I listened to the discussion. Don't give up, don't ever give up! The context is different but you get the point.

This was really cool. Thanks for being so open and vulnerable with the world e1iterate. It was cool to hear what is likely a small of bit of your story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice episode on GU; thanks...

Thanks, Mike, I appreciate you sharing a part of your story. I admire your humility and character.

Nice work Mike, that was awesome that you were so open. Well done!

Just want to say thanks for all of the kind words throughout the week on here, through PMs and texts. Look forward to hearing your journey next.

Also, thanks to Adam again for having me on his show and to THP for the platform to share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This was a pretty great episode! Nice work Mike! It’s always cool to hear other people’s stories and you were very open about how you got where you are, thanks for sharing.

Back