Ultimate Sun Protection Hats

I would wear the bucket hat. Playing in the Florida sun more protection is always needed. Probably a few guys from this weekend are reconsidering their disdain for buckets..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like we saw a bunch of people wearing these. They looked a little ridiculous

Hard pass. I can’t deal with the look.

I could see myself rocking one.

I've been looking for a hat in this style to wear for golf and from all of the choices I've considered, I would definitely wear their River Hat.

It's hot here, really hot and a full brim hat in this style is exactly what I need these days.

Really dislike the style but I'd wear one every single day due to sun/skin issues.

10000% no to the ballcap. Yes to the wide brim

Sent from HTX

I would wear the Bucket hat but not the baseball style ones.

Of these I'd be more likely to wear the wide brim hat if it worked as advertised. I think it also looks more "normal" in its genre than the cap style.

No chance. I love that hat profiles I have. This seems unnecessary.

These thoughts were almost my exact first two thoughts.

4e6348_88948f56b430498fa6075afc039fadc0~mv2.webp

Prefer this one. Kinda Norman-like.

As soon as they inevitably find a spot on the top of my head, I’ll be living in hats like these out of necessity regardless of what it looks like (the bucket hat style anyway).

The river hat is definite maybe. I’m starting to get over my hatred of that style hat.

I bought the Wilson Staff sun bucket for the beach. I think it is like SPF 50. I do not see me playing golf in this thing.

Definitely different looking, but I would try the baseball cap looking one.

After going through MOHs surgery on my cheek last week and having a previous Melanoma on my nose, these hats look like a great option.

This is where I'm failing badly. I do not wear a hat at all and really haven't worn a hat playing all of these years. I go to a dermatologist every year for a check-up and things are OK. Just looking at this thread, maybe I should step-up and start wearing a hat and not press my luck.

Probably not but maybe the wide brim if the sun was EXTREME

I ordered the Expedition Hat in khaki. I recently switched to wide-brimmed hats, and these look like a great choice for golf.

Now I can finally get a good WiFi signal anywhere on the course

Wouldn't bother me at all to wear them. I actually like the look.

I'm in on the wide brim - I'll take it, JB. :)
After having Moh's surgery on the side of the face, and having other issues appear, I need a real wide brim.

Back