Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

yeah as much as I love FL (especially this time of year) thats a pricey 1 rounder for me, gotta save my pennies

You can't put a cost on playing with friends, 441strangler

Me and my father will be in, i will join both of us as a christmas present to the Albatross next week. Looking forward to it.

Me and my father will be in, i will join both of us as a christmas present to the Albatross next week. Looking forward to it.

Sounds good. When you sign up, send me a PM and I will get you added to the list.

A new one added to the list in the 1st post.
We are now welcoming greatness as 3 time THP Events Hall of Fame Member, mikedean441 is coming down for this.

My friends call me WeinerStrangler

Cant believe this is only 2 weeks away. Going to be a great time and really going to have some fun.

Alright Mike, maybe he will bring some cooler weather with him from the not so frozen North.

Alright Mike, maybe he will bring some cooler weather with him from the not so frozen North.
Ill see what i can do

A new one added to the list in the 1st post.
We are now welcoming greatness as 3 time THP Events Hall of Fame Member, mikedean441 is coming down for this.

It's a Christmas Miracle.

Does the Flightscope pick up knuckleballs?

It's a Christmas Miracle.

Does the Flightscope pick up knuckleballs?

Yes sir. The way he was hitting the XXIO last time though, no knuckle balls were harmed during the FlightScope session.

Yes sir. The way he was hitting the XXIO last time though, no knuckle balls were harmed during the FlightScope session.

I'll have to see this in person. He has big claims about his tee game with the XXIO.

With the latest addition, that rounds us to four foursomes.

Going to be a fun time.

With the latest addition, that rounds us to four foursomes.

Going to be a fun time.

Should have some awesome course conditions as well.

Should have some awesome course conditions as well.

Yes we should. Little rain and warm temps, course should be fantastic.

No knuckles here...3000 rpm like a boss

Mike Dean in the hizzy! Glad to see you making the trip down bud!

Back