Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 and listed a few items for sale

Played a round earlier in the day

THP'd
Walked 9 - cool winter weather.
More THP.

Had a pleasant range session!

Went to the range and tested the Great Big Bertha, worked at the course and THP'd

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Yesterday I played 18 with four very good friends. One of which flew in from Philly and I get to see once a year, if I'm lucky.

Today I'm playing 18 with three of my weekend crew. Should be a fun day of golf and gambling.

Hit a small bucket on the range!

Tested the back and these!

2369df46bf04b50f29df44ba4dbac96c.jpg

Back felt decent, irons felt good, but the fitting cart was limited in shaft selections.
Yeah. They were a bit limited when I went as well. But still offer more than most ranges do.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Played 18 at Monterey Pines without my driver and 3W. It's a shorter course so my hybrid was sufficient. It's a par 69 course and I ended up shooting an 84. All in all not a bad day :D

Applied for a Golden Ticket.:banana:

Watched some golf, went to GS and THP'd

Cleaned my clubs and hit a bucket at the dome.

Ordered a putter off of Ebay... Odyssey Versa Wide Armlock.
Practiced putting in the basement (2 x 15 practice green).
Hit a few balls into the net (my new Rukket SPDR, also in the basement).
Did some physical therapy for my right wrist, which I injured a month or so ago.

Got everything transferred into my lightweight bag. Taped the clubs together, covered all the heads with socks, removed my driver head and got everything secured in the travel case. Then weighed everything to make sure I'm under 50 pounds and clear for takeoff.

Going to pick up my Apex 5 hybrid from the course this morning then get adapters pulled from the black tie and PX 7c3 shafts so i can install the correct adapters.

Going to hit the range in about 30 min for my third day in a row.

THP'd and researching which range finder I want to purchase

Thp'd and stared at the usps online tracking website wondering why my irons are being held by customs in Kuala Lumpur for the last 4 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to hit the range in about 30 min for my third day in a row.
Might have been one the best range sessions I have ever had. Almost every swing felt effortless and well struck. Was working on a slighty narrower stance and making sure my first move on the downswing was with my left hip.

A lot of THPing

I stared at my clubs and made a few putts on the carpet. I hate living in South Dakota in the winter...

Going to pick up my Apex 5 hybrid from the course this morning then get adapters pulled from the black tie and PX 7c3 shafts so i can install the correct adapters.

Success...everything done.

Cleaned out the basement.
Packed up a few clubs to ship
Found a few more things that need sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back