B81Smith

Hit Bombs!
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone! Better late than never right. I've been a member of GolfWRX and MyGolfSpy for a while now but have used THP many times since reviews come up in searches, spec info comes up as well when I'm looking for hosel bore depths, etc. So I figured I'd finally sign up. I had a long hello message typed out and wanted to put some pictures of WITB on here but I cannot figure it out. LOL Same thing goes for those other sites sometimes. The button for insert picture only wants a URL and since I don't have a host site for pictures etc I'm not sure how I'll get them up here. I'm sure someone will say 'hey just do XYZ' and see..right there is why I signed up!

Well I don't want to loose this whole thing again like last time so I'm posting it and hoping for the best. If I figure it out I'll come back and put some pictures up.

Man....I can't find the darn paper clip anywhere. I've gotten over 10 posts, tried firefox, chrome and IE....none can post a dang pic. LOL. If I could take a screen shot and post it I have no paper clip showing up.

YIPPY...I got the paper clip!
IMG_4300.JPGIMG_4302.JPGIMG_4298.JPGIMG_4305.JPGIMG_4299.JPGIMG_4315.JPGIMG_4311.JPGIMG_4314.JPGIMG_4309.JPGIMG_4310.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome to THP!

Welcome! If you have the pictures on your cell phone, you can access the site through Tapatalk and edit your first post to insert the photos pretty easily.

I dont know how other sites work, but we give 3 options for picture hosting.
Using a URL
Pressing Go Advanced and clicking the paper clip and uploading directly.
Using Tapatalk on mobile and uploading from that.

Some items are not open immediately, but do after a small number of posts or joining of the Albatross Club.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!