I Couldnt Resist Anymore, Rogue SZ-It's Coming Home!

Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
I tried. I really did. I tried to resist it's charms. I shouldn't have done it. I swore off (most) new clubs. I've really done pretty good since that dreaded day of the taxes on 04/17 of this year. I could hold out no more. It's charms could not be denied for one more second. In the end, I had to do it..... So I did!!!!

Maybe this belongs in the Club Ho thread (and please move/merge it if you feel it should). I've been pretty loyal to my Epic SZ, at least for me. I played no less than 10 different drivers last year and this year I've played a couple rounds with a 440 M3, but ultimately it's not the club for me so I always came back to the Epic SZ. But every time I did, I felt like I was taking the slightly less attractive sister to the prom while the prettiest one was winking at me. The Epic SZ has been a good friend to me. She's treated me well, probably better than I have her. But when you reach the end, you just know. I had to move on. I'm not getting any younger and I want to take full advantage before I get one second older.

Thursday or Friday will be the end of an era and the beginning of a new one. I for one cannot wait! My only competitive tournament of the year is just around the corner so I hope to still be in the honeymoon phase.

I suck at not buying clubs. I really suck at it.

You're in the right spot for people who suck at not buying new clubs! I didn't have the Epic SZ, but I've found an improvement for me with the Rogue SZ vs Epic.

You're in the right spot for people who suck at not buying new clubs! I didn't have the Epic SZ, but I've found an improvement for me with the Rogue SZ vs Epic.

Epic SZ, Epic. Unless you fight serious spin problems there's not a ton of difference.

But the Rogue! So much better! (This is how I justified it ?). That and I really really wanted it. Once I add that second "really" in, it's time to take the plunge. Would it be too much to ask if they could have it here in less than 12 hours from order? I do have a round in the morning. And I'll have a built in excuse.... "just wait until I get my Rogue SZ, then you'll see! Now quit laughing at me!" Lol.

ridiculous driver!!!!!

great decision

Back