NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh Scrap and Varly is starting! Wow

Hawks vs Avs on NBCSN... Last time I saw the Avs play was against the Caps and we all know how that turned out
This another avi bet?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nope, just reminding him of our last wager haha
I'm surprised. No outside avi control is the perfect time for another bet unless your boys are partial to the bumble for awhile :)

I'm surprised. No outside avi control is the perfect time for another bet unless your boys are partial to the bumble for awhile :)

Avs suck so that's a given.

You should see how ugly his golf bag is.

There is nothing in this world worse than the Lightning PP

This pic is full of awesome.

There is nothing in this world worse than the Lightning PP

I think next time we golf together I'll "accidentally" let the brakes go on his cart and push it into the water

And scrap that's just so ugly.

I think next time we golf together I'll "accidentally" let the brakes go on his cart and push it into the water

And scrap that's just so ugly.

Woah woah woah. Have you seen your hybrids. If u pull the brakes you might get attacked by a bear in the woods when you go looking for this fugly clubs of yours.

Hey Crest help me out. What's the score in the Avs game?

Woah woah woah. Have you seen your hybrids. If u pull the brakes you might get attacked by a bear in the woods when you go looking for this fugly clubs of yours.

Hey now, my hybrids look amazing. You're just jealous.

also what woods? I'd put your bag in the town water supply but I wouldn't want to poison anyone with how terrible that bag is

1-0 Avs
EDIT: 2-0 ;)

Eat it Crest!!!

Renren you know those cows on the back of the 11th? Yeah dig deep buddy real deep and you might find them.

Eat it Crest!!!

Renren you know those cows on the back of the 11th? Yeah dig deep buddy real deep and you might find them.

I know you're jealous of my awesome looking hybrids. You don't have to hide it.

Holtby with the shutout - good for my fantasy team :D - it's funny cuz a few years ago people were worried about the team Canada goalie situation but Hotlby and Price look like an amazing combo

Also Flames tied going into the 3rd :)

I know you're jealous of my awesome looking hybrids. You don't have to hide it.

Holtby with the shutout - good for my fantasy team :D - it's funny cuz a few years ago people were worried about the team Canada goalie situation but Hotlby and Price look like an amazing combo

Also Flames tied going into the 3rd :)

Jealous that I can't drop a turd as nasty as Nike did when the designed those clubs? Nope no jealousy here.

Jealous that I can't drop a turd as nasty as Nike did when the designed those clubs? Nope no jealousy here.

as ugly as you think they are they would still improve the look of your bag

Gaudreau sets up the GWG in OT.

He's so good in OT it's unfair.

8-1 in OT for the Flames now

In pretty shocked we pulled off the win last night. The bolts bailed out Vasilevsky. Bishop has to be wondering why they can never score in front of him.

Hey Marty, the NHL reinstated Zack Kassian and he was immediately waived and sent to the AHL.
I still think he can be a good 3rd or 4th line player if he's past the personal issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back