2018 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's going to be back again and better than ever. THP Fantasy Football is one of the toughest tests out there with 16 team leagues. Each year THP puts together multiple leagues and signup is open to those that want to be a part of the weekly action.

attachment.php

Here are the basics:

THP Fantasy Football is only open to Albatross Club Members. Want to be a part of it, and help support a wonderful charity, you can get the details here. Of course it has a TON of great perks as well, including the THP Challenge Coin, ability to sign up for events, and a chance to enter for The Grandaddy of em all. An all expenses trip of a lifetime.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...s-Club-is-Now-Open-THPers-Making-A-Difference

Drafts are done live (online) and the date will be announced once participants sign up (stay tuned)
Each league will be 16 teams.
Every winner will receive a set of irons (we will work with them to get the right set).
There is a small fee to join and it will hopefully deter "signup and not come back".
ESPN will be the hosting site again as it has worked well in the past.

For those that have not been a part of THP Fantasy Football, think of the same wonderful conversation and debates all day here on golf and other things, now including football. Trash talk, gamesmanship and so much more make this such a wonderful addition to the forum. We do ask that if you want to be a part of it, please do actually be a part of it. Meaning don't sign up for the fun and action and never be a contributing poster on THP. If you are normally of the quiet type, that of course is okay too, this is your chance to chat with everybody about the league you are a part of.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away before signup begins next week.

So in for fantasy football!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This could be the only FF I do this year....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ready to defend the title from last year. This will be year 4 for me and this league is one of the toughest I participate in because of the 16 team format.

Woo! Third time is a charm, I feel it!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Let’s do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Still so salty about finishing second last year... Had a great season but fell short when it mattered most. Excited for another season

This will be the first year for me joining the THP league.. I cannot wait!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Need to rebound from last year. It wasn't pretty. At all.

Last year was not a good year for me, I think a name change and new strategy is going to be in order. Time to freshen things up and get back to victory lane!

Last year was not a good year for me, I think a name change and new strategy is going to be in order. Time to freshen things up and get back to victory lane!
But Mr. Hunt is a legend!

I think I’m gonna get in on this one this year.

Can’t wait!

I love Fantasy Football, I have been waiting all year to signup for this!!!

The Floating Fecal Logs will definitely put our hat into this mix.

I know many love this time of year. For me, I think it's time to announce my retirement.

I know many love this time of year. For me, I think it's time to announce my retirement.

Dibs on your spot then

Haven’t been in the league in two or three seasons, so I disagree

which one is the league? I was in league 4 I think last year.

I am so out of the loop anymore but THP fantasy is the only fantasy I do these days besides daily fantasy so I'm sure I'll give it another go

which one is the league? I was in league 4 I think last year.

I mean I haven’t done thp FF in a few years.

Back