Cobra PUMA Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I want the Puma gear prize pack because my bag needs more Puma friends. (check the signature) And my Puma collection definitely needs Titan Tours in it.

Cobra PUMA Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

This is very simple. The return of the King! Nuff said! Oh and Rickie is cool too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want to win the cobra prize pack cause I'm in need of an upgrade!!

Thanks to Cobra/Puma & THP for this contest.

I want to win the Cobra LTD driver & Puma gear so I can continue to go long with a Cobra driver!

I would like to win the puma gear bc I am a huge star wars fan and your driver has a spaceport. It is perfect. :)

I started out playing golf with a Cobra 3W (no driver) and Cobra irons. I would love to win the Cobra Puma Golf package because the technology packed into both the King LTD driver and the Puma TitanTour Ignite golf shoes would really help my game. Though a flat brim at my age might raise a few eyebrows.

Thanks to Cobra, Puma, and THP for this opportunity.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Don@DufferToo
@THPGolf is at it again, partnering with @cobragolf @PUMAGolf to spread some #THPHolidayCheer Check it out --> thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthre…

Last edited:
I would like to win this! I've hit cobra drivers pretty well in the past and would love to try out the King.

I love the products and tech the CPG team is putting into those products!
Thanks CPG and THP!

Id love to win the Cobra and Puma pack because they are both awesome companies and Puma make such comfortable and stylish shoes. Also who doesnt want to be the owner of the Cobra King LTD driver, the spaceport and tech that Cobra pack in is truly amazing.

Thank you very much.

I would love to win the Cobra PUMA Prize pack because I've heard great things about the King LTD driver, and would like to provide my feedback on it as well, the Shoes would also be awesome! I mean who doesn't need more gold shoes right? And I like the Cobra hats as well!
It's a win, win, win that I would love to win!
Thank you THP and Cobra PUMA golf!
Happy Holidays!

I love me som Puma gold I wanna win this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck all!!!

Come on. Call my name

Good luck everyone!!

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Sleeping in just in case Santa leaves a gift under the tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone. one great prize pack coming someone's way

Good luck folks this prize is going to make someone very happy.

And the winner is...

Tom0227

Congrats Tom!

Congrats!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Congrats Tom!

Way to go Tom !

Awesome Tom!

Back