Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said kids terrify me. I just said they can ruin a perfectly good trip to Disney World.

James daughter is positively delightful and will be joining us at Disneyland in 2016 and I chose this VOLUNTARILY.
Hahaha I am not convinced.

I never said kids terrify me. I just said they can ruin a perfectly good trip to Disney World.

James daughter is positively delightful and will be joining us at Disneyland in 2016 and I chose this VOLUNTARILY.
We can test this. I am buying kids plane tickets to Phoenix and they are going to stay with you for 2 months :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

We can test this. I am buying kids plane tickets to Phoenix and they are going to stay with you for 2 months :)

U forgot to type VOLUNTARILY in caps

Hahaha, yussssssss!

A few days at Disneyland is a lot different then a few months. Let's not get crazy.

A few days at Disneyland is a lot different then a few months. Let's not get crazy.
Damn I needed the break....I tried :)

Damn I needed the break....I tried :)

See. You gave them life and can't stand them. They don't put that on the brochure.

Hahaha I am not convinced.
He's now contractually obligated. He and the doc negotiated the deets. No Disney junior though, Lotte might object, she loves some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Last day of work today for 2 weeks woo hoo, i have been looking forward to some holidays since the start of the year.

Nice, same for me.
Last day of work today for 2 weeks woo hoo, i have been looking forward to some holidays since the start of the year.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Not going to give details but I just got a PM that gave me a huge smile.
Life is good and this place rocks

Need details

Just at a real good place in my life, finally got ,my ex wife out of my head

And all it took was a SS inflatable?? Lol glad to hear you are in a good place bud.

Last day of work before a 4 day weekend. 2 days a week of work for the following two weeks.

Last day of work before a 4 day weekend. 2 days a week of work for the following two weeks.

Does that mean you're working Wednesday?

Last day of work until Jan. 4th, 2016

Heading down to Florida from Dec. 23rd to Dec. 30th to spend the holidays with family.

Golfergal won the internet today

Just so blessed to have a wonderful happy family. My kids are growing up so fast but I love it. They are my little minions and we have a great time together.

The tooth fairy recently showed up at our house for the first time....

e71b5c23064d4de8c652a8eb8adcc02a.jpg

looking quite happy

Last day of work today for 2 whole weeks! I am really looking forward to spending time with my family and getting a chance to celebrate the first Christmas with the twins. Might even get a round of golf in! Fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back