Project X Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to continue the 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of this community. 6 years ago THP hosted its first Holiday Cheer event and it was a contest unlike any other. While it has been borrowed by so many, the original will always be home on this community made up of members we call family.
holidaycheer1-400x300.jpg

The contest is a thank you of sorts. A thank you from the entire staff of THP, as well as a thank you from all wonderful companies that are involved in this unbelievable event. Each day a new contest will start and run for the entire day with the winner being announced the following morning and today we are excited to continue on day 5 with Project X Day

Project X Day
Project X Day can mean only one thing. PX and THP are giving away something special and that is the Custom THP HandCrafted Staff Project X shaft. The all THP Green shaft featuring the iconic logo is based on the HZRDUS model. The available prize is done in 6.0.
Spoiler
Impact-M.jpg

Impact-2-M.jpg

Impact-3-M.jpg

How To Enter
You can enter all 3 ways.
1. Post in this thread that you want to win the Custom THP Project X Shaft and why.
2. Send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com and include why you want to win the PX Shaft.
3. Send a Tweet and include each of these @THPGolf @ProjectXGolf and #THPHolidayCheer and a link to this thread.

If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the charitable effort with the Humane Society, click here.

Contest will run until midnight EST on today December 16th, 2015

Going to step out of this contest
But Someone is going to win one amazing looking/performing shaft. Good luck everyone and thank you THP and Project X for another amazing contest.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I want to win the Project X HZDRUS SHAFT because It's a lean, mean driving machine!

JM

Yes! I would like to win the Custom Project X shaft in THP green so my playing partners will be green with envy

I'm fortunate enough to already have one so I will just say good luck all, this is a kickass shaft that looks amazing in person!!

I sure would love to pop this baby in my GBB for a couple Christmas rounds. With the Custom THP Project X Shaft finding a fairway again wouldbe no problem.

I want to win this to add snazz to my game!

I would love to win the shaft, because how else would you want to show off THP on the course?

I don't really get into changing shafts but good luck everyone else!

I would like to win the THP Handcrafted HZRDUS shaft because it would give me the green light to launch dangerously long drives down the fairway.

As a slower swinger, the 6.0 is probably a bit too stout for me, so I'll sit this one out and just wish everyone else good luck!!

That is one sweet looking and shaft and I would love to show it off on the course!

Last edited:
This is a beauty here! The flex isn't a good fit for me. Best of luck to all.

Absolutely love the looks of this shaft but I have never gotten along well with Project X shafts so going to sit this one out. Good luck to all that enter!

I can barely pull off hitting a 5.5 so I'm out, but thanks for another great giveaway

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I want to win the Custom THP Project X Shaft because it looks sexay as hell, and because I just got the shafts on my irons and it's lead to longer shots hitting more fairways - win!

I want to win this shaft very badly after seeing Smallville's in person. It is the coolest shaft i have ever seen! I am sure it performs just as well as it looks!

this might now be the best fit for me, but I want to rep THP any way I can, and that shaft is stunning! I want to win this!

Project X Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I want to win a project x HZRDUS shaft because I am just now beginning to see the super importance of the proper shaft, that thing looks freaking amazing, and THP rocks! And flex is perfect!

https://twitter.com/cdpkook132/status/677113090672951296

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to win this shaft to rep THP on the course and to play an awesome limited edition shaft.

I want to win the Custom THP Project X Shaft because it'll launch my drives over any and all HZRD'S, and because my stock mass-produced shaft isn't cutting it!

Last edited:
I would love to add this shaft to my bag! I have actually never owned a project X wood shaft but from all the things I have read they are top notch.

Pretty shaft, but pretty stiff for this slow swinger. Good luck folks!

I absolutely want to have a shot at this prize. What a great looking shaft.

Back