Project X Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

Congrats. I hope it works out well for you!

Congrats!!

Congrats on the great win

I would love to win a new Project X driver shaft. They make such quality products and I've been wanting a HZRDUS shaft to game. Like they say, chicks dig the long ball.

I would love to win a new Project X driver shaft. They make such quality products and I've been wanting a HZRDUS shaft to game. Like they say, chicks dig the long ball.

This contest is over but checkout the Golden Ticket contest going on right now!

Congrats on the win. What a great looking shaft.

Congrats

congrats on the win Jeremy

Congrats on the win. Amazing lookinng Project X Shaft.

Yeaaaaaah buddy!!!

That's so awesome. What a win. I think he's still scraping his jaw off the floor.
That's an understatement.... To win something so incredibly limited, is a pretty awesome Christmas present!

Congrats on the win!

Congrats sir! Maybe you can show it off if I can somehow finagle another round at Strawberry Creek next year! :)

Congratulations man!

Hells yeah G. Nice win! Happy holidays

Congrats!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

I would like to win the THP Handcrafted HZRDUS shaft because it would give me the green light to launch dangerously long drives down the fairway.

I'm with the Captain, I would like to win and launch long drives like he did in Kentucky.

I would love to win this custom Project X shaft. I would reshaft my driver to give me that added advantage on the course.

Congrats.

I'm with the Captain, I would like to win and launch long drives like he did in Kentucky.

I would love to win this custom Project X shaft. I would reshaft my driver to give me that added advantage on the course.

Contest is already over. But there is a few more minutes to try to win a Golden Ticket.

Congrats on the shaft win

Back