Help mrs.hicksta go back to back!

Sorry to be perceived likely as a jerk on this, but I need to speak up. This is a reason I dislike on-line voting awards. You guys are a great individuals and a couple from all other posts I've seen and I'm sure Vanessa is a great photographer. But votes made in support without any first hand experience of the service/product/person in my opinion are unworthy of both the requester and the voter. Changing IP's to cast another vote against the rules is another negative.

Thanks? If you don’t like it, by all means don’t vote. I have zero control over how Hawaii Magazine has this setup, and I’m simply trying to drum up some support for my wife who works her behind off and is 100% deserving of the recognition.

Once with the phone, another with the home computer. Good luck!

I'm in for a vote!!

Help mrs.hicksta go back to back!

Been-awhile-bump!!!

Last edited:
The Hicks-household-rocks bump!

Done!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Done! Like last year!

Added a vote! Hope she wins!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again for the continued support everyone! There’s no way to tell where she stands, but the results will be out in a couple weeks so I’ll post an update once the winner is announced.

Done! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Voting closes the end of this week so I'll let y'all know how she fared as soon as we find out!

Last edited:
Done!!!

Yessir, she was voted #1 wedding photographer in Hawaii again! Thanks for all the support!!!

Yessir, she was voted #1 wedding photographer in Hawaii again! Thanks for all the support!!!

Might surprise the wife one of these days with a trip to renew our vows. Gotta keep you in mind!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posting this at mrs.hicksta's request. She is extremely grateful for the support and I appreciate those of you who took the time to cast a vote! #back2back

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-03-01%2Bat%2B11.02.21%2BAM.png

Excellent news!

Congrats!!!

Congrats to Mrs Hicks!!!

Congrats!

Tell Vanessa I said congrats. It’s no surprise she has become a very good photographer as she is constantly having to photograph you.

Tell Vanessa I said congrats. It’s no surprise she has become a very good photographer as she is constantly having to photograph you.

I haven’t broken one camera yet, haha! Thanks brotha!!!

Back