THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't have been a good thing if I caught them, but I needed to thank the people who really went above and beyond!
Focus on the good, let scum be scum.
Amen!!!! Love it cj. Truly happy this all worked out.

It wouldn't have been a good thing if I caught them, but I needed to thank the people who really went above and beyond!
Focus on the good, let scum be scum.

Amen dude. A-freaking-men. Now all is right in the world and you know you have people that care a ton about you.

I also want to throw in a big thanks to Bullfrog, today we played golf and wouldn't let me pay, Merry Christmas he told me....

Thanks Frogger!

This thread never ceases to amaze me. Such great gestures from everyone involved.

This thread never ceases to amaze me. Such great gestures from everyone involved.

Isn't it incredible what one anecdote, one mention, one pass through conversation can become when THPers are involved? I mean, who else would go through the steps to do these generous things in this entire thread unless they genuinely cared. Yes, this place is filled with special people.

PhillyV, JasonFinleyCG, And whomever my address was obtained from.

I was speaking on the phone to PhillyV about his upcoming grandaddy experience, when I confided in him something that was eating at me and truly bothered me.

At our Michigan outing last August at Eagle Crest somebody went through my cart after the Sunday round and thought they needed my Callaway scorecard holder that I got at the Grandaddy more than I did...
It pissed me off and upset me so much I might have tore someone's arms off if I found it on anyone...

I thought this conversation about the scorecard holder was just a passing conversation, but PhillyV, and JasonFinleyCG did something that I still can't believe...

Jason gave me HIS scorecard holder from last year's grandaddy! And Phil orchestrated it, he reached out to Jason and this happened.
48c58ad26f07244634f3b18cf4b34da0.jpg

I don't know if anyone could know what this means to me, I am amazed.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so damn much!
Awesome stuff right there.

This thread just makes me happy.

I was speaking on the phone to PhillyV about his upcoming grandaddy experience, when I confided in him something that was eating at me and truly bothered me.

At our Michigan outing last August at Eagle Crest somebody went through my cart after the Sunday round and thought they needed my Callaway scorecard holder that I got at the Grandaddy more than I did...
It pissed me off and upset me so much I might have tore someone's arms off if I found it on anyone...

I thought this conversation about the scorecard holder was just a passing conversation, but PhillyV, and JasonFinleyCG did something that I still can't believe...

Jason gave me HIS scorecard holder from last year's grandaddy! And Phil orchestrated it, he reached out to Jason and this happened.

thats awesome and great job by Phil and Finley.

this community is beyond great.

Downright amazing!!! This just brought a smile to my face! I love this place! Well done Phil and Finley!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More great stuff from THP.

Got home from work today and I had a message that mikeg_74 had paid for my Albatross club membership.

That's so awesome. I don't deserve it but I really appreciate this. What a class act.

We just bought a new truck so I'm not sure when I will be able to pay this forward but I promise you I will at some point.

Thanks again Mike for your generosity. Have a merry Christmas everybody!!!

And props to Mike because he is absolutely owning this thread.

No surprise there Aaron, Mike is a great one!

wanted to publically thank SW for his kindness a while back. I don't think I put it in this thread and I don't want his gesture to go unknown to the forum but a while back I was looking for a 5h Mashie+. Not an overly expensive club but the Mashie+ line is one of my favorites. I PMed him to try to buy his after seeing a post he made about having one laying around. he would only accept money to cover shipping. I have since used this club a ton of times and absolutely love it.

Thanks again SW!

Isn't it incredible what one anecdote, one mention, one pass through conversation can become when THPers are involved? I mean, who else would go through the steps to do these generous things in this entire thread unless they genuinely cared. Yes, this place is filled with special people.
Just goes to show us all how much a family THP truly is, I can honestly say my friends/family are THP!!!

This thread just makes me smile. Amazing stuff over the last few days here fellas.

This thread just makes me smile. Amazing stuff over the last few days here fellas.
I agree dude! There is so much good stuff happening in THP! It's really pretty cool to see happening.

I agree dude! There is so much good stuff happening in THP! It's really pretty cool to see happening.
Perfect time of year too. The weather may not be the most Christmas feeling (which I don't mind) but coming here and seeing the generosity of this place certain puts me in the Christmas and giving spirit.

Perfect time of year too. The weather may not be the most Christmas feeling (which I don't mind) but coming here and seeing the generosity of this place certain puts me in the Christmas and giving spirit.
So you need my list? Hahahaha.

So you need my list? Hahahaha.

T2GRN18's Christmas List:

1 - golf with THPers
2 - some nonsense about a more forgiving iron
3 - a fully functioning back
4 - more nonsense about forgiving clubs

1 - golf with THPers
Damn! I must of sent the list to the wrong person HA

1 - golf with THPers
Haha haha Perfect! And right on the money!

Not too sure where to put this request so I am putting it in here to see if THPers can help me with something.

If you have a free minute, can you please click on the below link and vote for my buddy to be selected for one of Ford Motor Company's thirty under 30 candidates. You can vote daily if you're willing to and have the time/or even remember.

Below is an excerpt from the Facebook page.
"What is good about our company is the amount of young talent we have. What is GREAT about Ford Motor Company is that young talent is willing to learn, and teach us about what community building is going to be in the future. Thirty Ford employees under the age of 30 are being selected to provide a view of what the future of corporate social philanthropy can be at Ford Motor Company. Please view and vote for the people/videos that inspire you to do more in our communities...to truly Go Further."

BTW, you must have a Facebook account to vote.

http://wshe.es/568czn6p

Spoiler
Not too sure where to put this request so I am putting it in here to see if THPers can help me with something.

If you have a free minute, can you please click on the below link and vote for my buddy to be selected for one of Ford Motor Company's thirty under 30 candidates. You can vote daily if you're willing to and have the time/or even remember.

Below is an excerpt from the Facebook page.
"What is good about our company is the amount of young talent we have. What is GREAT about Ford Motor Company is that young talent is willing to learn, and teach us about what community building is going to be in the future. Thirty Ford employees under the age of 30 are being selected to provide a view of what the future of corporate social philanthropy can be at Ford Motor Company. Please view and vote for the people/videos that inspire you to do more in our communities...to truly Go Further."

BTW, you must have a Facebook account to vote.

http://wshe.es/568czn6p

Bumping again for peeps to see. Please vote for my buddy to be selected for Ford's Thirty Under 30. Thanks!

Forgot to post in here about KC720. After I was back to myself we met up to see about the swing, I brought my newly acquired most excellent win of a shaft. I tried to pay him for the golf we were about to play and the adapter he had as I'm not a member there. He wouldn't take the money so instead I told him to use it for Christmas gifts for his kids or dinner for the miss's. I figured he couldn't turn that one down...hehe! He took the shaft and had it put together by the next day and brought it back to me at the next course a group of us played.

I could post in this thread very often really about this upstanding young man, but he has requested I do not and it's not needed. Well...I'm not going to try and remember all the paybacks that are needed as he doesn't expect that. There are many and numerous and I always try to get to a course way before him to take away an easy one away from him. I'm very fortunate to call this man a good friend and be able to play as much golf together as we do. All the active crew out here are generous and am proud to be a part of it

Thanks buddy and Merry Christmas to all!

I had a personal delivery today. My buddy Doug (j4u) drove all the way to my work and brought me home made cinnamon popcorn! My kids will love it!!! Thanks buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back