Lamkin Sink Putter Grip - THP Review

Decent looking grips. I'm thinking the RND-13 would be right up my alley regarding preferences for shape/feel in the hands.

I love their looks. Are they for sale yet? Went looking on the net but even the Lamkin web site didn't list them. Thanks!!

I thought I saw December 16th in the research I attempted for them. Surely Lamkin will have more info soon.

I'm a fan on Lamkin, but these don't really pass my eye test to be honest. Though I'm sure I'd like the tack you speak about Dan, I just don't know if I can get over the color choices.

I'm a fan on Lamkin, but these don't really pass my eye test to be honest. Though I'm sure I'd like the tack you speak about Dan, I just don't know if I can get over the color choices.

I'll admit the yellow/orange does absolutely nothing for me, but I quite like the blue/green.

Also, they are doing a very nice job of drawing the eye, good or bad.

I'll admit the yellow/orange does absolutely nothing for me, but I quite like the blue/green.

Also, they are doing a very nice job of drawing the eye, good or bad.

Yes, of the three pictured, that would be my choose as well. I can't imagine they won't come out with other choices when the line comes to the market, but until then....I'm good.

Looking forward to additional thoughts as you guys spend more time with them.

Question regarding tackiness: Are we talking nice secure grip or picks up every grain of sand?

Want! I have two new putters headed my way and definitely wouldn't mind giving these a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great price point. Going to grab one (or two) of these soon.

My biggest encouragement to everyone is to measure the length of your current grip. The 13s are quite long by comparison and might surprise you.

For anyone that likes to have a bit of the grip above their hands, I think they'll be the perfect option.

My biggest encouragement to everyone is to measure the length of your current grip. The 13s are quite long by comparison and might surprise you.

For anyone that likes to have a bit of the grip above their hands, I think they'll be the perfect option.
Put me in that category, it's one of the first things that popped out to me on these, really want to give one a shot!

Shipping is crazy!

Shipping is crazy!

I am sure they will be available in store soon..

AND, they have free shipping over 50.. if you're looking for new club grips for 2016, they have a ridiculous deal on UTX and i-Line right now.

Unfortunately I just regripped everything. I just wanted to tinker with one and will just have to wait until they come to stores.

Canadan, what is the difference between the Rnd and Sqd? They both from your pictures look like they have a flat front where the hands would go? Also I use a flatso 1.0 right now which one would compare closes

Last edited:
Just ordered SQD-11!! In orange/yellow. Can't wait to get this installed on my SeeMore M6!

Canadan, what is the difference between the Rnd and Sqd? They both from your pictures look like they have a flat front where the funds would go?

The SQD has a sharper top edge, unlike the RND which is quite round and larger in total, especially in the 11.

They are both flat along the top where the thumbs would be placed, it's more about the shape on each outside edge from there.

The SQD has a sharper top edge, unlike the RND which is quite round and larger in total, especially in the 11.

They are both flat along the top where the thumbs would be placed, it's more about the shape on each outside edge from there.
Thanks. Which style would compare most to flatso 1.0?

Good to know. Thanks

For anyone worried about the colors, I just checked the website and they have an all black option with white markings! That may be the route I go to check these out!

For anyone worried about the colors, I just checked the website and they have an all black option with white markings! That may be the route I go to check these out!
Now that interests me.

I will post pics when mine shows up. I got SQ in black and Rnd in green blue

Got my Orange SQD-11 today. I have to say it feels really good in the hands. I would have to say that it is pretty thick almost like a midsize which is what I wanted. Will get it installed on my M6 tonight as well as maybe paintfill the M6 with orange to match everything. Will post pics once it's installed. This has to be the first time that a putter grip has me excited. it's the little things I guess that makes us happy.

By design alone I would have to say the RND.

The SQD is a far more traditional shape.

I agree with this statement after having on in hand.

Back