Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

3 of us are playing Hawk's View tomorrow morning at 9am.....if any 4th's want to join in!

Man really wish I could...have fun tomorrow guys.

Man really wish I could...have fun tomorrow guys.
It was a good time. Course was in very good condition, and the weather mostly cooperated... Thick fog during the round, but not bad enough to cause big issues finding the balls.

Congrats to our own Girardcorp for winning the thp shaft holiday cheer!

Congrats to our own Girardcorp for winning the thp shaft holiday cheer!

That's awesome. Now, we're going to have to figure out a way to get some of the Northern IL and Wisconsin guys together in 2016. I'm probably buying the 50-50 deal at The Bull, again. Just saying...

Hey guys, just chillin here in Hong Kong and wanted to wish everyone an early Happy Holidays! I won't be back for a while so I hope you all have a great holiday season and new year. Hopefully I'll see everyone when i eventually get back.

On a golfing note, my schedule precluded the possibility of golfing here this time around, which stinks because the weather has been awesome and HK Golf Club always beckons. Oh well, maybe next time.

That's awesome. Now, we're going to have to figure out a way to get some of the Northern IL and Wisconsin guys together in 2016. I'm probably buying the 50-50 deal at The Bull, again. Just saying...

Yes some really good guys in this thread. Would be fun to get out with a group on some of the great courses around here.

Yes some really good guys in this thread. Would be fun to get out with a group on some of the great courses around here.
Weather looks like it'll be mild for the next few weeks so maybe we'll get a round in!

Are there any courses in the area that are still open? I am coming back for Christmas and was hoping to get a round in somewhere if I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any courses in the area that are still open? I am coming back for Christmas and was hoping to get a round in somewhere if I could.

Yeah there's always courses open if there is no snow. ? usually the lower end courses

Yeah there's always courses open if there is no snow. usually the lower end courses

Nice!! The lower end courses fit my lower end game perfectly. Haha.

Nice!! The lower end courses fit my lower end game perfectly. Haha.

Perfect match ?

We should plan a Top Golf get together over the winter. Would any of you guys be interested?

We should plan a Top Golf get together over the winter. Would any of you guys be interested?

I'm in!

I'll show up and drink

Generally speaking what would you have in mind (day/time)?

Generally speaking what would you have in mind (day/time)?

How does Jan 23rd look? We could either do afternoon or evening. Evening would be better for me but I'm sure I could make afternoon work.

That could work

Merry Christmas from Florida!! Courses are open!!
0ea45de9bde0ce14b1c744ddf6e5e9b0.jpg

Looking good dhartman
practice up . We have a match this spring .$ 1 a hole no handicaps

or lord Byron .

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your day brother.

Playing anywhere special?

Just at The Majors Course getting in a little practice and seeing if my hand is healed yet. May try to play tomorrow and/or Sunday. We'll see!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Not sure if anyone caught it but hawk's view is on GroupGolfer for $35!! A couple of us bought 4. Can be used anytime on weekdays and after 12 on weekends. Needs to be used by July 1st.

How does Jan 23rd look? We could either do afternoon or evening. Evening would be better for me but I'm sure I could make afternoon work.

That date looks pretty good for me. I generally suck at Top Golf, but it's good food, drinks, and company

Back