Clash of Clans for iPad/IPhone...

I have been farming in Masters 3 for a long long time now. I use barch as well to get 50% (single star). 120 barbs and 120 archers. I have had no issues as a TH10 finding collector raids and don't really feel like the loot penalty has hindered my farming much at all. I couldn't tell you the last time I did a storage raid using a beefed up army. Its just to easy to live off collector raids and loot bonus in Masters and up. Im excited for the new update. I almost feel like the game has gotten stale cause I just barch all day every day. It'll be fun to see what new tactics we have to incorporate with the updates.

All the new D introduced today besides the big one... Must be a really strong hero or lots of O coming too.

Well, no update yet but my TH on outside was just awarded a win when myself and opponent thought it was still a snipe.

I didn't get a freeze spell...

My bad. I did. I thought I'd have to upgrade but it's just there already.

I started Th10 upgrade before update as I figured, like most, that TH9 perfection was dead. Glad I did it as TH9 perfection is confirmed dead. I have just under 2 days until my 9.5 adventure starts.

I started Th10 upgrade before update as I figured, like most, that TH9 perfection was dead. Glad I did it as TH9 perfection is confirmed dead. I have just under 2 days until my 9.5 adventure starts.
What do you mean by the TH9 perfection is dead?

Ah ok, meaning you get defeated too easy?

And win too easy. Perfect balance is gone. And since TH10 didn't get anything so it seems there could end up being more balance at 11 than 10. But, I moved because of the change to 9 plus I don't see any difference in being the top 9 or bottom 10. I could end up hating it but, as of now, I'm thinking it is the right move.

TH9 is so far from dead right now its not even funny. 4 Lightning and 2 quakes is failing frequently right now because of the current state of base building. It is not nearly as over powered as people thought because this leaves no spells to get to the queen leaving her to wreck your raid quickly. The community jumps to conclusions way too quickly and because of all the complaining regarding the new update its almost guarunteed that there will be a nerf coming to TH11 as well as a defensive buff to TH10. My TH9 is staying put for sure, its about to get ugly in clan wars.

Last edited:
I am getting killed since the update. I've lost 6700 dark elix. in the last 24 hours alone.

The new virtual reality vid on YouTube is pretty sweet.

I wonder how many have quit since the update? Lots of frustration from the guys I know that play. Gonna be much tougher to save for expensive th10 upgrades for me.

I'm gonna get a 1 week shield during the 1 gem boost. Great deal at 350 gems for 7 mil gold/elixir and 70k DE.

I changed my base and put the townhall and almost all non-defense outside. I have 2 defenses by the townhall to force the use of more troops. I have been getting sniped and only losing the DE that is in the townhall now.

I've been shielded twice since the update dropped. They haven't really done much, considering both my Xbows are upgrading to lvl 3 and my heroes have each been down. It is what it is, I guess

Idk I feel like I am doing a little better after the update...

bad6d55edd2aa4153f6e8ac915cbb0e8.jpg

This is what happens after LOONITIX puts up 3 perfect wars in a row...

Has anyone seen the new CoC advertisement on YouTube using a mobile device? Really neat. You are standing on an archer tower during a battle and you can see what's going on by moving your device around as if it were your point of view.

TH9 is so far from dead right now its not even funny. 4 Lightning and 2 quakes is failing frequently right now because of the current state of base building. It is not nearly as over powered as people thought because this leaves no spells to get to the queen leaving her to wreck your raid quickly. The community jumps to conclusions way too quickly and because of all the complaining regarding the new update its almost guarunteed that there will be a nerf coming to TH11 as well as a defensive buff to TH10. My TH9 is staying put for sure, its about to get ugly in clan wars.

It's not just me. Jake posted a vid today ranting about TH9 being dead and wanting people fired. He did say he thought TH10 was close now with extra time and spell. So there's that. I think everyone can agree that they still need several tweaks.

I've not had trouble much at TH9. I'm able to still profit on most attacks, but this percentage of the loot bonus is kind of crap. I'd understand if I just hit the TH but hitting 70% against high th 9's is a little tough.

I've not had trouble much at TH9. I'm able to still profit on most attacks, but this percentage of the loot bonus is kind of crap. I'd understand if I just hit the TH but hitting 70% against high th 9's is a little tough.

I was referring more to war and same with Jake's comments too. As far as regular game play, I was already looting via loot bonuses so my strategy hasn't changed much. The 70% does change it a bit but not terribly. I have dropped 2 leagues, though (mainly because spell bowl was upgrading). I'll probably stay 2 leagues lower to ensure the big boys aren't rolling over me too often.

I was referring more to war and same with Jake's comments too. As far as regular game play, I was already looting via loot bonuses so my strategy hasn't changed much. The 70% does change it a bit but not terribly. I have dropped 2 leagues, though (mainly because spell bowl was upgrading). I'll probably stay 2 leagues lower to ensure the big boys aren't rolling over me too often.

Oh, my bad. I've avoided wars the past two weeks because I had heroes going down and such so I have no idea how that's been at all. Kinda nice not worrying about making attacks etc

Oh, my bad. I've avoided wars the past two weeks because I had heroes going down and such so I have no idea how that's been at all. Kinda nice not worrying about making attacks etc
You can war with heroes down now.

It's not just me. Jake posted a vid today ranting about TH9 being dead and wanting people fired. He did say he thought TH10 was close now with extra time and spell. So there's that. I think everyone can agree that they still need several tweaks.
Is your clan clearing TH9s on first hits? Are they clearing them without dips? If the answer to those is no then it cant be too broke. Is it broke for the top 1% of war attackers in the game maybe, but for the average player Im not seeing it. Same with TH10. I have max offense on my TH10 and still cant 3 star max 10s consistently. Jake has a great opinion but he sees the game through the eyes of OneHive. I will put it like this...TH9 is so broke that 3 OneHive guys attacked my base during the big Houston Live event and the best attack was a 70% 2 star...

Back