Do You Use The Bag Drop

Do You Use The Bag Drop

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depends on the setup and how accountable they are.

If there are people there who receive them and get them on your cart, then OK. IMO, at that point, the club is taking responsibility for them and if something happens they are responsible for it.

If it is unattended but I can keep my eye on them and there aren't a lot of people around, maybe.

If it is a busy area with lots of people coming and going and just an unmanned drop - never.

rarely. its only when forced to use it that i will

Only if I am forced to.

Like many others, i park and carry them up myself.

Add me to the "only if forced to" list.

Leaving them on the cart at the end of Saturday's round during the Vegas event was really difficult for me and I knew that they were being locked away.

Never. My clubs don't leave my sight.

Most places I play let you take the cart out to the parking lot, so I usually leave the clubs in the car and pick them up after checking in.

In the 2-1/2 years since I have gotten back into golfing I have only played at courses with a bag drop as you described maybe 4 times. I never think about it so I always park and carry my clubs.

Only if I have to. Otherwise I like getting situated at my car.

I actually don't mind leaving my clubs unattended, it's that I just don't usually use the bag drop unless its a course I'm comfortable around or if I just don't feel like doing it

I actually don't mind leaving my clubs unattended, it's that I just don't usually use the bag drop unless its a course I'm comfortable around or if I just don't feel like doing it
Yeah. Even if they got stolen. Once the theif realized they were made backwards, he'd probably bring them right back :D

Only if I am forced to at a club that does not allow carts into the parking lot. I am not comfortable using the bag drop off period, I don't know what may have been taken out OR put into my bag.

Almost never. Golf courses have those "not responsible" signs so I take full responsibility of my gear.

I do if there is one, those cats work on tips and I appreciate them being out there working for a living.

Nope I park and carry my own.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I use it only if there is someone from the club standing there to take the bags.
I have seen 2 friends lose bags before we got back to the bag drop while parking the car.

My answer would be "it depends". If I am playing in a tournament at a course other than where I normally play...I tend to use the bag drop. For non-tournaments, rarely every use the bag drop unless it is a requirement.

Never and it has nothing to do with a Tip because I tip the guys at bag drop anyway. I'm nervous of others stealing my clubs. Not that any of my clubs carry a lot of worth, but my irons have extreme sentimental value

I have no idea what it is so i guess thats a no.

only if its required. on most courses I dont see the point

I have a cart bag but I would still carry my bag to the start unless I had to do bag drop. If I am physically able to carry it I don't see why not.

No I don't. I like to empty my pockets an put things in my bag while I put on my shoes in the parking lot.

Back