Arccos users unite!!!

I just played my first full round. I'm under Will Luker. Can't wait to play more round with it. I think I am now following everybody that has posted in here.

Anyone that wants to see my horrific rounds can add me as Wade Williams.

Last edited:
I've been looking for a forum for Arccos users and I finally found it. You can add laughing stock to your Arccos social feeds by following me, Bryant Cavazos.

Have you guys checked out the update to the app today? Simply awesome!!
There is starting to be a lot of traffic on WRX about Arccos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is another thread (the review one) that has a few people talking about it over there. I have really liked Arccos before and I am pretty excited for this new update.

Really like that that I have had this for not even a year and they have already released 4 updates that have improved it each time. Customer service has been excellent the one time I contacted them they actually listen to consumers to improve the product.

Following you all. Be good to see some other people's stats!! I'm on there as Carl Wood. Only just started playing with it, but love how well it works and it shows me how much I need to work on!

I'm very close to buying this unit... Or my GF will buy it as a Christmas gift !

I read ton of reviews but as I usually do, I want to know what my fellow THP'ers think!

How many "phantom" shots do you get in average during a round?
How much editing do you usually need to do during/after a round?
Does the sensors stay on without issues?
How well does it work with putting?

Thanks alot

Okay.. I have received Arccos for Christmas, it is now confirmed ! I added all of you , feel free to follow me back, Yannick Dupuis

I'm very close to buying this unit... Or my GF will buy it as a Christmas gift !

I read ton of reviews but as I usually do, I want to know what my fellow THP'ers think!

How many "phantom" shots do you get in average during a round?
How much editing do you usually need to do during/after a round?
Does the sensors stay on without issues?
How well does it work with putting?

Thanks alot

Sounds like you have this coming already, but quick answers:

Rarely do I get a phantom shot except for the odd extra stroke on the green. Have not had a sensor come out, but have noticed them loosen up slightly. I rarely do much editing other than adding penalty strokes or adding gimme putts.

Works well on the green, but that is the trickiest/most sensitive sensor.

Sounds like you have this coming already, but quick answers:

Rarely do I get a phantom shot except for the odd extra stroke on the green. Have not had a sensor come out, but have noticed them loosen up slightly. I rarely do much editing other than adding penalty strokes or adding gimme putts.

Works well on the green, but that is the trickiest/most sensitive sensor.

Thanks alot for the reply! Looking forward to play around with it

Played my first round with Arccos and I love it. I didn't need to edit anything other than penalties and gimmes. Any of you happen to know how to erase a "personal best".

Before the round I accidentally started on the wrong course. I ended that round and started a new one. Now my longest drive says 611 yards. Even though I would love for that to be my actual drive, it isnt ! haha

UPDATE:

Called Arccos this morning for the bug with my longest drive and the facts that I had a dead battery in one of the sensor.

It was 15 mins ago and they already sent me an email to say that they fixed the bug and that there is a new set of 14 batteries on the way!

Great customer service!!

Their customer service and response time is #1.

I had an issue with one of my sensors not working and 5 of the batteries all dead. Sent a mail to support on the Sunday and first thing Monday (US Time) they got back to me. After a short back and to, they offered to send me replacement batteries and also a replacement sensor all the way to the UK at no cost to me! (they think the units came out of deep sleep mode in delivery)

Less than a week later the package arrived. Brand new sensor, 12 new batteries and some Tees and Ball Marker thrown in. Great customer service.

Think I've played about 6 games with the Arccos now and can't wait till the spring/ summer when can get out more. Will be very interesting to see if there is a change in the distance with my clubs with the better/ hotter weather!

The app is getting better to use and the ability to move the pin around in the app is great. My firend just got Game Golf Live, so looking forward to comparing the two products to see the difference...

I had an issue with one of my sensors not working and 5 of the batteries all dead. Sent a mail to support on the Sunday and first thing Monday (US Time) they got back to me. After a short back and to, they offered to send me replacement batteries and also a replacement sensor all the way to the UK at no cost to me! (they think the units came out of deep sleep mode in delivery)

Less than a week later the package arrived. Brand new sensor, 12 new batteries and some Tees and Ball Marker thrown in. Great customer service.

Think I've played about 6 games with the Arccos now and can't wait till the spring/ summer when can get out more. Will be very interesting to see if there is a change in the distance with my clubs with the better/ hotter weather!

The app is getting better to use and the ability to move the pin around in the app is great. My firend just got Game Golf Live, so looking forward to comparing the two products to see the difference...

They have a great customer service and the best stats tracking system in my opinion!

I like the idea of this system but i just can't get over the 10 gram sensors. I feel like that has to have an effect on your swing, that sort of weight at the top of the grip changes the balance of the golf club that has been designed without that weight there.

I like the idea of this system but i just can't get over the 10 gram sensors. I feel like that has to have an effect on your swing, that sort of weight at the top of the grip changes the balance of the golf club that has been designed without that weight there.
It changes the club by 2 swing weight points, according to my calculations. Not a huge deal at all considering I don't know what the SW of any of my clubs.

If you think it will, tape a couple of nickels to the end of your club and see if it affects our swing or if you can even tell the difference.

Thats a good idea , will give that a go. My other question is does it drain your phone battery?

Thats a good idea , will give that a go. My other question is does it drain your phone battery?

I don't use the gps so I usually have at least 60-70% left after 18.

Love hearing about companies with great CS have been trying to decide between Arrcos and Zep, looks like I will be going Arrcos.

No it doesn't really take to much battery, one full round uses about 1/4 of my battery, probably about the same as if I was using my phone, browsing internet, texting, etc.

Love hearing about companies with great CS have been trying to decide between Arrcos and Zep, looks like I will be going Arccos.

Arccos has great CS, one of my sensors batteries died after about 25 rounds, I emailed them and they shipped out a full set of replacement batteries, that I received 2 days later.

I have a 2 year old Iphone 5S and I am using the GPS function. At the end of the round, I have approximately 40% left... Gotta say that I still look at the app frequently during the round... In 4 rounds so far, I did not get one phantom hit!

I tried adding the weight to the end of the club and wasn't a huge fan I have to say, sorry guys. I'm definitely going to buy one of these units though. I found some new guys called Shot Scope that I like the look but need to see some reviews first before I would buy. If they can deliver what they say they can then they are the winners for me personally, or certainly on the hardware side of things. In my opinion Arccos is much better than game golf so if Shot Scope can't deliver then it will be Arccos for me but hopefully they can.

Back