THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

I want to win the Golden Ticket because I need some more golf in my life. The year 2015 was not a very good one for me and I really need 2016 to be better and I need something to look forward to. And, because I could use this ticket for my first THP grand event as I have only participated in THP Bridgestone events in the past.

If I win the first ticket I would use it for either The Cup or The Gauntlet because the team at Callaway knows how to put on a show. And, if I so happen to be the luckiest person in the world and win the second ticket, I would obviously use it for The Grandaddy because it's the effin event of the year and cuz it's an all expense paid trip of a lifetime!

Last edited:
Unfortunately for me, travelling is not in the cards so I'll just wish everyone GOOD LUCK and say that by the end of this week, there are going to be some incredibly happy THPers!!!

I would love to win a Golden Ticket to make it into my first THP event! The Granddaddy would be a dream come true. I couldn't even imagine the tone this would set for the upcoming year!

Of course I would love to win the #THPGoldenTicket! If I won, I feel that I would use it for #TheGrandaddy or for the Wilson Staff event.

I want to win a THP Golden Ticket!!!
The events I would consider after #TheGrandaddy are: the Guantlet, Vegas, Wilson, or the Project X Event.

I would to win the golden ticket because it would be more time spent with friends. I have no clue what event I would use it in because their are so many I could choose from and I know each one will be a blast. I would have to lean more towards the Arizona event with ticket 1 if really had to start choosing.
Ticket 2 would hands down go to the Grandaddy. I couldn't imagine pickin another event over it.

Nothing would be a better Christmas gift than getting a golden ticket. My short list would be #TheCup (never been to SC), Las Vegas, or Puma (hopefully LIITA!!!).

I want the Golden ticket so I could play the Cup, or Vegas since I've never been. If lucky enough to win ticket #2, Grandaddy would really be great!

Nate, resend that tweet brother and use #THPGoldenTicket and not THE

I would love to win the one of the Golden Tickets, because I plan on going to as many events as I can. What better way to not stress over it for weeks or months lol. Thanks THP! :banana:

I would love to win this and get into either The Gauntlet or the Cup or maybe even the Kickoff Classic at Grand National. There are so many great options, I don’t know yet which one I would choose, but I would love to have a guaranteed spot in one of them.

Thanks for this awesome chance at one of them.

This would be a dream come true to win the Golden Ticket. If I were lucky enough to win the 2nd ticket I would of course have to pick absolute golf nirvana, The Grandaddy. If I were to get the 1st Golden Ticket it would be a tough choice between #The Cup, Vegas or the Wilson Staff event. Or even maybe the Gauntlet. So many awesome choices!

I would love to win the Golden Ticket! If I won golden ticket 2, I would use it for a chance to go to the Grandaddy! If I won the first ticket, knowing what we know at this moment, I would have to choose between the Ohio v Michigan Regional Rivalry, The Gauntlet, the Cup, the Vegas event, the Wilson Staff event, and the Cobra event.

I want to win the #THPGoldenTicket to represent this band of brothers and sisters on this wonderful forum. I want to build a lifetime friendship with a group of strangers who love the game of golf and THP as much as I do. This isn't about winning this for myself, this is about me making each and every member proud in any event that I get to choose to take part in!

I would like to win the Golden Ticket to use for the Grandaddy, The Cup or The Gauntlet all amazing Events.

Thanks THP for the great things you do for us all year long.

First off I want to thank THP for this amazing opportunity! This community has really made me love golf even more then I already did (which I didn't think was possible)!!! So onto my entry for the most epic prize imaginable in golf! If I am fortunate enough to win Golden Ticket #1 I honestly would like to be apart of #The Cup w/ THP & Callaway. I was able to meet some of the members of the Zoo Crew and they are some of the coolest, most down to earth, thoughtful people I have ever met and they love golf. I want to help 441 take down #Chad like my boy PhillyV did at the Grandaddy this year. I really like competitive golf after my first taste at the Gauntlet and getting the W. I also think a new HOF tag would go nicely with the Gauntlet! Most importantly though I want to play golf with some of the greatest people I have ever met and some that I haven't yet.

If I am even more fortunate to with Golden Ticket #2 I would absolutely be choosing #TheGrandaddyofEmAll!!! I was absolutely blown away with the VIP treatment that #Team Redemption got this year. They were all treated like Rockstars and I had so much fun following along this year. The trip, California, The Hideaway, swag, swag, swag, more swag, 14 clubs, zoo crew, Callaway, all expenses paid and most importantly friendships that will last a lifetime. I will be excited for any member that is fortunate enough to win this Golden Ticket but I am also going to be a little selfish and say that I want it Bad! I want a chance to be part of the team that takes down the Zoo Crew behind Captain Canadan himself! Thank you again THP and good luck to everyone!

I would love to win this Golden Ticket so I could gain entry into Wilson Staff's 2016 event. Had such a blast at #StaffProto that I would love to return and play golf with those folks again! It's the most fun I have ever had at a golfing event hands down.

I want to win the golden ticket because its the only guarantee to be lucky enough to participate in one of THPs amazing events. If I won I would choose first the grandaddy and then it would be a toss up between the cup, vegas or wilson or maybe another event thats not announced yet.

winning a golden ticket, either #1 or #2 would be the best christmas present ever!

for golden ticket #1, it's so hard to nail down which event i would choose. i've never been to vegas, so that event in september is really tempting! but my birthday is in may and i turn 35 this year, so going out to scottsdale for the gauntlet would be amazing. then there's the cup at true blue and caledonia. AND there are other events still cooking in the oven!!!

for golden ticket #2, the grandaddy would be a privilege, an honor, a blessing, an opportunity, and a responsibility i would gladly take. this year was the first year that i followed every post in the grandaddy thread, and i just found myself smiling and shaking my head at the sheer nonstop awesome that is that event. 2016 is thp's year, i just know it, and i want to be a part of the victory team!

Why do I want the Golden Ticket? Because I want to be a kid again! Holy smokes it would be cool to have a free pass to pick from the great events on the THP calendar! Thanks for the chance to participate and Im glad to be a 2016 Albatross member!

:clapp:

Oh boy. The big one.

I would love to win a Golden Ticket. Talk about the ultimate holiday gift. Where to even begin? The Cup? The Granddaddy? Maybe the Gauntlet? I have never been to a THP event and would love the opportunity. After following along with the GD this year it just looks like such a positive bonding experience that seems to go way beyond golf for everyone involved. Thanks THP!!

Back