The Gauntlet Will Return In 2016

Ham Solo wants to know if he can ride in the cart and give moral support to the players?

Ham Solo wants to know if he can ride in the cart and give moral support to the players?

How delicious trained will he be by then?

I want to go back to the Gauntlet again this year! It was awesome last year!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I want to go back to the Gauntlet again this year! It was awesome last year!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
I'm not driving this time!

Gauntlet in Scottsdale is exciting! Sad I missed the one here in Chicago this fall.... Here's hoping I can make this one happen! :)

The course looks insane! This event may just have jumped to the top of my list. Time to check airfare

Phoenix Sky Harbor is a hub for Southwest and American.

Only been to Phoenix once in my life and it was this past July. What an awesome and fun city! Definitely would love to go back because I wasn't able to play any golf this last time.

I like the idea of a PhillyV/sposey12345 vs. MT/another awesome THPer 4-ball at the 2016 version of #TheGauntlet.

If you need a 4th, I'm interested.

Can I come early and crash at the Fupy hacienda? Hahaha

Sure, as long as you dont mind sharing your bed with three dogs and a very angry pig.

The course looks insane! This event may just have jumped to the top of my list. Time to check airfare

Southwest ~$320 round trip

Great News!! This year I will be healthy enough to play in it, if I'm fortunate enough to get in!!!!

I've been to Scottsdale twice for Spring Training and absolutely loved it. The only thing bad about PHX airport is the car rental lot. Flight from Bay Area is a breeze, plus I'd be able to use Southwest points.

Back