1ae43fbebadc83fefffd8d733e7eaea3.jpg

Had some of this bad boy on Thanksgiving

1ae43fbebadc83fefffd8d733e7eaea3.jpg

Had some of this bad boy on Thanksgiving
Very nice! One of my buddies just offloaded a bottle of that a couple of weeks ago.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

f7e7bbeb4cdcf944235f6e7d70f0bb8b.jpg

Much better than the wine last night!

Mmmmm, Bourbon.

Right now I'm enjoying Woodford Reserve and Bulleit. To me, the WR has a more interesting and aromatic taste than the Bulleit, but both are excellent and well priced. I've yet to try Buffalo Trace, but I've read nothing but good things about it!!!

Love the sphere!
I finally got a mold. We were walking through Target over the weekend and they had all of their Sharper Image stuff. They had it for $8! So I said why not. Haha

Mmmmm, Bourbon.

Right now I'm enjoying Woodford Reserve and Bulleit. To me, the WR has a more interesting and aromatic taste than the Bulleit, but both are excellent and well priced. I've yet to try Buffalo Trace, but I've read nothing but good things about it!!!

Buffalo is good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evan Williams single barrel. It's starting to creep up on my favorite bourbon line after a name, Elijah Craig. I guess my rankings along those lines would be

1. Elijah Craig
2. Evan Williams
3. Elmer T. Lee
4. Jim Beam

Nice dark horse: Hayes Parker

George Stagg/Pappy van Winkle would be first, but I currently don't have a bottle of either.

It's been a while since I've had Scotch, so tonight I'm having a little taste.

Went in to order my annual birthday bottle of Bushmills 21 and picked up a bottle of Basil Hayden on clearance for 29$.

Interested to try it.

Went in to order my annual birthday bottle of Bushmills 21 and picked up a bottle of Basil Hayden on clearance for 29$.

Interested to try it.

One of my favorites for sitting down and drinking with a friend - incredibly smooth. Probably not my top choice if you're going for tasting notes and complexity, but checks all the right boxes for a great drinking bourbon.

Interested to try it.

I think you'll like Basil. I've never seen it go on "clearance", however. Great find.

Yeah Basil is good. Lighter, kind of floral notes that work quite well and at that price, is a no brainer.

Lagavulin mmmmmmm

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

A little gift from the THP secret Santa and boy is it tasty!

78468997bd41ed44364f9b234205898e.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

That looks delicious.
A little gift from the THP secret Santa and boy is it tasty!

78468997bd41ed44364f9b234205898e.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

That looks delicious.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Oh it's very tasty! Guarantee there will be glass or two tonight!

A long pour of Booker's tonight my friends. It's been a long year.

So, I tried the Apple Crown Royal over this last weekend...that's pretty smooth. Especially as a mixer.

Guys I need help.

Had anyone ever had Gordon and Macphail 25 or even 21? I have the opportunity to pick up a pretty rare bottle but it's a hefty price.

It gets ridiculously good reviews but if rather have THP opinions.

Help !

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

any recommendations for a scotch to someone who has a sweet tooth? I would need something smooth with as little medicinal alcohol taste as possible.

any recommendations for a scotch to someone who has a sweet tooth? I would need something smooth with as little medicinal alcohol taste as possible.
That's gonna be a tough one with scotch.

Sounds like you'd be better off with either a rum or Canadian whiskey.

That's gonna be a tough one with scotch.

Sounds like you'd be better off with either a rum or Canadian whiskey.

Think that either Crown Royal Maple or Apple would fit the bill or as mentioned, rum.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

How's this for a selection of Whiskeys?

72e6583d50b037b1dc96f78507bcecf4.jpg

Try Johnny Red

Back