Not new, but I feel like it

NullNomad

Golf Course Miscreant
Reaction score
Handicap
work
Hello all!!!

It's been a long time since I've posted here. What felt like a golf home away from home drifted into the background of this nasty thing we all deal with called 'life'. However, I'm back. Fully recovered from back surgery 18 months ago (although stiff flex will now be replaced by reg or even senior lol), work has settled down for me to have time on the range/course, and my amazing wife renewed my membership at the club so that I wouldn't come up with excuses for not playing.

Still gaming by i25's, but debating reshafting vs buying new so I have a lot of catching up to do with the club market since I've all but ignored golf for over a year. Woods and driver are fine, but I've played 3 rounds in the past week and the stiff shafts on my irons feel like I'm playing with my grandfathers clubs from the 70s. I couldn't release those clubs if they were related to free range chickens...

Welcome back! Definitely consider going with graphite in your irons. Plenty of reviews on here about various options (Recoils, KBS, etc.).

Welcome back! Definitely consider going with graphite in your irons. Plenty of reviews on here about various options (Recoils, KBS, etc.).

Yea I was exploring that before I got knocked down, so picking up my research where I left off. I LOVE the feel of the i25s so I really don't want to lose the feel that I have off those heads, but I have no where near the swing speed I used to have... no real interest in swinging that hard ever again to be honest. :)

Glad to hear your back in action. Welcome back!

Welcome back.

Glad to have you back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back!!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!! Glad to hear your fully healthy.

Welcome back, hopefully you recover like Tiger, this time Tiger not the previous back operations Tiger.

Welcome back! Glad your surgery went well. I have a few discs that I will ultimately need cut on, but doing better with playing golf and keeping limber. Graphite shafts definitely help. Just work back into playing as you can.

Welcome back

Back