Who is Your Favorite Team?

I always root for my hometown Sabres and Bills but since I was a little kid my favorite team has always been the Cowboys.

Not so surprisingly....Boston Red Sox.

A couple years ago my answer was easy with the 49ers. With York and Baalke destroying the team and organization this last year, that's not the clear choice.

So right now it's probably Real Salt Lake since I'm in my 4th year of being a season ticket holder. I can't wait for games to start again!

Patriots

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Steelers!

#terribletowel

Kentucky.

The Indianapolis Colts!!!!!!!!!

Georgia Bulldogs

If I could pick only one, Green Bay Packers for sure. Second would be the LA Lakers.

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
THWG!

Yikes! This is a tough one for me... Born a Denver Broncos and Nebraska Cornhuskers fan - it's in the blood. Love my alma mater, GT...

Guess I'll go with the Broncos, because I can't choose between the other two.

Taking all team sports into consideration, you can only root for ONE team. Who would it be?

For me, it would the Seahawks. I've been a huge fan for a long time - long before the 'Hawks were any good. Watching this run, and the fact that we may be good for awhile, is just really cool. Also, seeing a 'Hawks game at the Clink (Century Link) is an unreal experience. So loud. So passionate. Others might call "12's" annoying but we truly love our team up here.

All my teams are hot garbage... Minus maybe the Cavs... So I guess them.

Wow this was harder than I thought, but I have to go with the Duke Blue Devils men's basketball team.

Colorado Avalanche.

New York Yankees. Baseball was something I always used to watch/listen to with my grandmother growing up so I know I wouldn't be able to give that up.

Cleveland Indians as baseball is my favorite sport and i grew up watching them and going to games religiously.
close 2nd is Team 441 in the cup and team Ohio in RR

Packers, Brewers, Bucks and Badgers no matter what.

Much as it pains me these days, the Washington Redskins. I don't think there's really any getting away from it.

Back