Ohio Chipotle Fans: Be Careful

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Ugghh, the hits keep coming for what was once an amazing grub spot.

I can't believe this is still happening with Chipotle. After the first scare, I waited forever to go back, and yet, the last time I went, I had horrible food poisoning. Sadly, might be done with them.

We switched to Cafe Rio. Used to go to Chipotle all the time until they kept having health problems. I noticed a lot of cross-contamination once I started paying attention.

That chipotle is bad in general haha. Not surprised

I've ate at that location in the past, luckily it's been a long time.

That’s old news around here. I don’t go to that particular location but every location near me seem fine. I ate at a different place a couple of days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tenor.gif

Uh oh. Just had chipotle last night, and then again today for lunch. But this isnt close to me so thats fine. But last time it started at one store and then scared the entire country. I didnt mind it because lines went way down

I stopped eating at the nearest Chipotle after seeing how some of the food was being handled on the grill while we were waiting. They were running out of chicken, and were chopping/scooping cooked chicken off right next to nearly raw chicken.

Fresh is great, but when you handle fresh food taking care in preparation becomes extremely important.

We switched to Cafe Rio. Used to go to Chipotle all the time until they kept having health problems. I noticed a lot of cross-contamination once I started paying attention.

I'm definitely going to be paying attention when I hit up Chipotle in Cali in a couple weeks!

. I didnt mind it because lines went way down

Spoken like a man with a guy of steel, lol.

Try the app sometime, you can just walk in and skip the line. Most of the time I go there that’s what I do.

Had Chipotle about 3 hours ago for lunch. Downtown Cbus, so I should be ok, but.... Wish me luck!

All this when there's Moe's?

Seems like there are similar, better options (that won't kill you) in nearly every city where they are located.

Columbus is a dirty town these days lol

Yeah, it's a risk when food is handled the way it is there. Just gotta hope that those preparing the food aren't stupid.

Will be interesting to see how the company responds. They were just starting to gain footing again. (bring out chiptopia again PLEASE)

Hence the reason why I will never eat at a Chi-poo-tle :alien:

lol Moe's. I think I had Moe's once or twice, and once was because we got half off our order that day. No need to ever go back IMO. But, everyone is allowed to have their own tastes, just for me Moe's isn't good.

Moe's is not anywhere near as good IMO. Qdoba comes close, but I've always been a Chipotle fanboy so they'll always be my number one even with the increased risk of eating there :wink:.

Last trip I had to Moe’s, I left very disappointed. Their quality is starting to go downhill as well.

I like Moe's better, but then again a Salsa Bar and having Bacon to add to anything does that for me. And the plus of course is not having colon blow and **** stains.
Neither are all that good though.

When you combine Chipotle and Ohio I'm not surprised. :alien:

And all my friends used to argue that it was better than Moes.... who’s laughing now

Man those last couple of paragraphs are SCARY. What a list of national food recalls and issues! I thought we were beyond this at this point - it feels like we used to have localized outbreaks, but holy CRAP these are national issues.

Kinda makes you look at the whole food diet a little more carefully (not Whole Foods, but eating food that you purchase whole).

Back