Dan plays -1 per round.

Me, usually 2 or 3 sadly.

I will typically toss a new sleeve up front in the cart to start, after they are gone I decide how I'm playing and whether or not I feel like losing anymore new balls.

As to the question 3-5 for a tough track.

Tough plus water? I would say 3-4. But I don't normally play courses with a lot of water. I usually get a ball to last a full round

Anywhere from 1 ball every 2 rounds to 9 in a round. The 9 ball rounds make me question existence

On average at my course, I'll go through 2 to 3. Sometimes I'll play entire round with one some times sleeve is gone. On a new tough track with lots of water I may go through couple sleeves? Just depends on the day I guess

My old home course had water in play on 13 holes and sometimes multiple times per hole.....so it was usually 3-5

Since I have moved into Houston, my new club doesn't have quite as much water....only in play on 8 holes....so probably 2-4

I lost 3 yesterday

On average I will go through 2-3 balls on a tougher track. on one of my home tracks its normal to play the whole round with one but on some of the tougher tracks ive played I have gone through upwards of a dozen. normal is 2-3.

My happiest days are when I don't lose a ball. It happens more often lately, playing safer.

Course I have never played before? 5 balls.

Course I have played before? 2-3 balls

I've only played 27 holes since starting golf again in August. 9 holes over water. Only lost 4 balls so far.

Depends... on my home course, I usually lose 1 max per round. Although, I am on a 3 round streak of no lost balls. A track with alot of water, that I have never played, I would say 1-2 most likely.

0 - 2. Keeping the ball in play is a huge plus for the scorecard...as you know! My "home" course has water on 12 of 18 holes. I used to go through 3 to 5 balls when I started playing there. Lost balls dropped as course knowledge improved. I use the same ball >50% of the time.

I would say between 1-3.

When we had our NorCal vs SoCal meetup earlier this year, on the first tee I joked that I was just going to mark one ball for the weekend. After two rounds, I finished with that same ball on two tough courses. Definitely top 5 golf highlight of the year.

2, maybe 4 tops. I typically don't loose many balls, but will pull them out of play if they get scuffed up pretty good.

2 or 3 usually.

0-1 on my usual courses.

2-3 on a course with water on 75% of the holes.

2 - 4 on courses with lots of water and long carries!

JM

0-2 on average. But sometime I can go through 3-4 if I'm swinging really poor.

Woods or fescue are as bad as water IMO...3-6 per round for me.

Lots of water Id say 4-5
That was going to be my guess, my home course has no water and I can play the same ball multiple rounds, you put some more trouble into play and I may go throw at a minimum 3 but usually no more than 6.

Typically I would play about 3 or 4. Penalties are my major round killer so that answer seems logical given I take about 2-3 blow ups a round.

Depends more on how anxious and quick my swing gets than the amount of water or difficulty of the course for me. If I keep my tempo in check I probably lose no more than 2 or 3 (many times zero) on a tight water filled layout. When I get anxious and quick I've hit 3 in a row into the ripples from the preceeding splashdown.

I'd say my average is 2-3. Tough course with water could be higher than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm playing OK, I'm losing in the 1-3 range typically.

If I'm playing like crap, it could be north of 4 or 5 though.

Back