Star Wars Episode VII Has a Title

Looks like Neb and I will be headed tomorrow night, I can't wait to see it!

I work at a local bank and they have rented out two screens for employees to watch the movie tonight. I wanted to see it before, but I was planning on waiting for the crowds to die down, but now that I get to see it for free tonight, that works even better.

Heading out to the show!!! #Pumped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing to see how many sheriffs here. Thankful for it though.

ae0d87481703b167f19d02ae3bb57407.jpg

Worst seat in the house but I'm in the house.

First Chewy sighting. I need a picture of this.

Didnt know if these were already posted on here, if they were, i am sorry, but i thought they were funny.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

My child has embraced the dark side.

Attachments

• WP_20151217_19_50_24_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151217_19_50_24_Pro.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm not going to get to see it until after Christmas, so I'm crossing my fingers I can make it that far without being spoiled.

Tomorrow at 3:35. I've banned myself from most sites/social media.

Got a primo seat and movie starts in 30 minutes.

I'm not going to get to see it until after Christmas, so I'm crossing my fingers I can make it that far without being spoiled.

Me too. If anyone spoils it for me I will hunt them down.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Went and saw this tonight. I won't say anything other than that I really, really, enjoyed it.

Awesome is an understatement

Just got back. Great movie !!! It is a must see !! Looks like there will be more coming ...

Wow. Wow. Wow. All I want to do is talk about how awesome it was. I hate cliffhangers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is no way this movie can exceed expectations, but if it meets them I will be ecstatic. The early numbers on Rotten Tomatoes are very promising.

Although to be honest, I am more excited to see what Rian Johnson does with Episode VIII and Phil Lord and Chris Miller do with the Star Wars Stories Han Solo movie.

It actually exceeded my expectations. My jaw is on the floor.

I hadn't realized Bill Hader and Ben Schwartz (John Ralphio from parks and rec) did the voices for BB-8. That's amusing.

Wow wow wow! So goooooooodddd!!! If they stick with the every two year release I don't think I'll be able to wait.

Wow wow wow! So goooooooodddd!!! If they stick with the every two year release I don't think I'll be able to wait.

everyone clapped at the end. I cursed under my breath. I want it next week.

Back