How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Back to 1. At least if this turns out to be the last outdoor round for a while I can end with a birdie

50 straight is phenomenal Dan! Congrats!

My streak is up to 19 after making 3 today.

Up to two again, is two in a row a streak? haha.

I made 5 on Sunday to start a new streak of 1!

1. I need lessons
2. I need join a new course

My course very stingy with birdies...

1. I need lessons
2. I need join a new course

My course very stingy with birdies...

Tee it forward a.k.a. stop playing from the holy-$@#&-that's-really-far-from-the-tips-even-at-that-kind-of-altitude! :beat-up:

Tee it forward a.k.a. stop playing from the holy-$@#&-that's-really-far-from-the-tips-even-at-that-kind-of-altitude! :beat-up:
I intend to mix up the tees I play quite a bit next year. My handicap is artificially low due to the tough rating/slope from the tips

I intend to mix up the tees I play quite a bit next year. My handicap is artificially low due to the tough rating/slope from the tips

Haha, I'm just giving you crap. You've got game to play from back there..just a little tweak of something will get you back on track!

Haha, I'm just giving you crap. You've got game to play from back there..just a little tweak of something will get you back on track!
Haha I took it seriously. I wanna make more birdies and at least have looks at an eagle

I'm up to two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to 3 after today.

After breaking my streak the other day, im back at 1 with 4 good birdies yesterday. 3 were putts and one was a nice chip in which i was stoked about the day after my chipping lesson.

Going for my third round in a row with a bird tomorrow!

None yeaterday. Back to zero.

Got one today during my 9 hole jaunt.

Back to 1

With a chip in eagle on #4 I achieved 50 rounds in a row today. Unbelievable. What a great ride. Trophy ball for the case right here.

5e8478e53f7059afe8c35066a77bc1e7.jpg

Congrats Dan, not sure how i missed it. Ive been following waiting for you to reach 50.

Streak is up to 20 now with 3 today.

Up to 2 now with 3 yesterday. Its weird, one day i get none then i get 7 in my next 2 rounds haha, golf ah.

Had a birdie today on the round with Smallville. Brings the total streak to 13. Going to be playing through the winter so hopefully I can keep it up.

Only made 1 today but that was enough to move the streak to 21.

Up to 18 now

Up to 14 now.

Whew - glad I am back in the thread!
I made three Monday, one Tuesday, and two today!
Three rounds!! Woohoo!!

I'm 2 rounds without 1 now.

40/42 yesterday at a really tough track.

40/39 today and not a single birdie in the bunch

Back