2016 THP Events Calendar - Come Join The Fun

Cobra LIITA? This year is shaping up to be pretty amazing. Filled with great events!

LIITA is not back in 2016.
Just finished reading through the thread. That one was a lot of fun, got the other half involved.

Its a definite for 2016.

but cobra is still participating in an event, yes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesomesauce! loved gabbing yagley's ear off and chilling with the rest of their team. fun people and great equipment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love is in the air is not returning in 2016.

Man I was looking forward to that event making a comeback. My wife pretty much green lighted me to sign up. She wanted to me to sign up last year, but with her being pregnant it just wouldn't have worked. Hopefully one day it makes a return....

Regardless I know every THP event in 2016 will be bigger and better than ever.

I think I can maybe make 2 of these ... Now what do I need to get in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I can maybe make 2 of these ... Now what do I need to get in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep an eye out for signups to pop up, throw your name in the hat and hope to get lucky

Man this year is going to be tough. I will probably only be able to swing one big event

Vegas, Gauntlet, The Cup?! How the heck do you decide

Man this year is going to be tough. I will probably only be able to swing one big event

Vegas, Gauntlet, The Cup?! How the heck do you decide

Cup/Vegas/Gauntlet

Well upper management here at home gave me approval. Won't be greedy , will be happy with one . If I get in the gauntlet , I'm going to bring my Persimmion and old hogan irons. Me Roger Cleveland can hit my sticks and I will hit his wedges for the day

and if it is the Wilson event I want to see if they have any old sticks in their warehouse laying around they want to part with. Hopefully with original grips and shafts

2016 THP Events Calendar - Come Join The Fun

What events are you going for MM?

Edit: You answered above.

Regional Rivalry 3rd. Sounds like Western Canada vs.......?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well upper management here at home gave me approval. Won't be greedy , will be happy with one . If I get in the gauntlet , I'm going to bring my Persimmion and old hogan irons. Me Roger Cleveland can hit my sticks and I will hit his wedges for the day
Roger isnt a guarantee at Callaway events. He was a special part of the Gauntlet last year with out Wedgucation and he was awesome enough to spend some time with the last couple Grandaddy teams at ECPC. But i wouldnt count on him being a regular at all Callaway events

The Cup and the Gauntlet are on my radar big time. The Cup because I am only 3 hours away and I love those two courses. But never been to Arizona and the Gauntlet looked like a blast last year

Back