Cobra King For A Month - THPers Get Royal Treatment - February

What makes me fit to be King?

The King should be the first to try new equipment and be graced with gifts. Since I enjoy trying out new clubs and accessories, I think I should be King for at least 1 month. Then I could share my experience with all THP followers.

What makes me fit to be a King? Just look at that face and imagine it representing Cobra. Pure royalty I tell ya!!!

PhotoFunia-1452278987.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Looking oh so regal John!

Love it!

I am fit to be KING because If I hit a 351 yard bomb this summer, COBRA wants the club in my hand to be theirs when I go 352!!! Cool, Brah! It's a Cobra!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks awesome!!

Why am I fit to be King? Every knows about my wardrobe and how I feel about Rickie! (Despite this week's attire lol!)

what makes me fit to the "King". I like to spread the wealth around to my loyal subjects!! "heavy weighs the crown, but the human spirit can be light as a feather".

I believe I have the spirit of a true THPER!!!!

What makes you fit to be King?

I am fit to be King cause I just flat out love the game of golf. I love working on my game and improving as well. Getting more knowledge of the game each day is a passion.

why am I fit to be king?

After seeing the way Cobra has interacted with the forum and events in the past, I feel like I could be a brand ambassador to my normal group of 18-24 guys that know nothing about anything Cobra/Puma has done in the past 15 years.

Why am I fit to be king?

Because I have overcome great physical obsticles to get to where I am in my golf game so it shows I have the heart of a lion. Ooor maybe I'm just too stubborn to give up, lol.

david johnson@krispy1k 2m2 minutes ago
I have overcome great physical obsticles to get to where I am in my golf game @THPGolf @CobraGolf #THPKingForAMonth http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?77862-Cobra-King-For-A-Month-THPers-Get-Royal-Treatment-February …
0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

I'm fit to be King because I love golf, I love THP, I play year round and I freaking love golf equipment. Cobra/Puma is a great brand that isn't afraid to break the mold and makes great equipment/apparel to boot.

I'm going to sit this one out with the snow in MA. That being said - huge thanks to Cobra/Puma and THP!

Damn this is awesome! Thanks THP and Cobra for this!

Why am I fit to be king? Well it's simple,
I love surprises
I love talking about surprises
I really love sharing stuff with THP!

Boom!

What makes me fit to be King?

Well not much. But maybe with a Cobra related product ill be one step closer

What makes me fit to be king?

I'm a middle school principal, so I'm well-versed in running the show. A big part of my job is evaluation, so I will do justice to the review requirement of this contest. I work with adolescents, so that shows that I am patient enough to see this through.

My golf game? Not bad, not amazing...right in the middle, so I can give a balanced perspective.

In other words, PICK ME! :)

What makes me fit to be king?

I'm used to taking care of business in any situation that comes up - my head can handle the heavy crown. And in golf, I am always seeking to improve and ready to take the crown there too.

Q: What makes me fit to be a King?
A: Well, my name Ryan means Little King in Gaelic so that's a good start! And I love what Cobra/Puma golf has been doing over the last couple seasons and is finally starting to take over my bag. Maybe Cobra can rule over my entire bag if I become a King for a month.

Takin' shots, while hitting shots make me fit to be the King!

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

I am fit to be King because the Queen Almighty said I could say it

(Tweet done)

I'd love to be the king because my wife's always telling me that I spend WAY too much time on my throne!

Also, I love golf gear and trying things out to see what can fit my hacker's game and give me some noticeable improvements. Maybe it's clubs that give me some more distance, maybe it's some clothes to give me some more comfort and style... whatever it is, I'd love to try it for a month and let other THPers know how it is.

I am fit to be King!

I am the ruler of my domain!
I carry the big (driver) stick! FlyZ FTW!
I answer to no-one (well.... maybe not)!

And, if need be, I can be overthrown!!

I AM KING WORTHY!!

I am fit to be the King for a Month because I was just fit today for the Cobra Max irons. 20 yards longer than my old 7 iron. Paired with my Fly-Z driver I am on my way to being a Cobra King!!

Thanks Cobra and THP!!!

I am fit to be King, as I feel I am worthy of this title for a couple of reasons. Have been a long time King Cobra fan ,will represent the title to the fullest. Providing feedback on all equipment to my best ability giving a honest review.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm fit to be a king because:

a) I look amazing in those paper Burger King crowns
b) People on the golf course bow down to me (when I yell FORE! in their direction)
c) because I've paid a king's ransom looking for the right golf equipment & haven't found it yet

Why am I fit to be a king? Well if a long tee game, precision air strikes from my irons, buttery touch and a hot flat stick is what is needed then I'm your guy. Or since my name is Pringles and Pringles are chips and chips are the king of snack food then yay that makes me fit for a king!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm fit to be King because my wife walks around like she's queen of the castle. That makes me king by default, right?

I am fit to be king, because I put in the work it takes to succeed. That and I would love Cobras help whooping Ohio in the Regional Rivalry.

Back