Scotty Cameron putters

Scotty Cameron putters

Guys in the future do you mind not using images that are watermarked? Thank you.

I've got a line on a Tei3 Newport 2, waiting for the price quote as its a local guy.

I hope you get it, so I'll have more of an excuse to hard sell my wife to restore the beat up one I have....

Dax

Last edited:
I hope you get it, so I'll have more of an excuse to hard sell my wife to restore the beat up on I have....

Dax

If it falls through (or not) I'm likely still interested if you don't end up doing anything with yours. I hope you have the chance to restore it and enjoy it though.

I hope you get it, so I'll have more of an excuse to hard sell my wife to restore the beat up on I have....

Dax

If it falls through (or not) I'm likely still interested if you don't end up doing anything with yours. I hope you have the chance to restore it and enjoy it though.

Haha if the deal falls with him I'd probably be interested too!

Sorry about that JB. I didn't notice it on my phone. Removed.

No worries buddy. It happens

Tei3 Newport 2 in "good condition" with a stock head cover, guy is asking $150. Not sure what the market really is for these, is this a fair price?

Tei3 Newport 2 in "good condition" with a stock head cover, guy is asking $150. Not sure what the market really is for these, is this a fair price?

Got pics of it? They go for 200 on eBay for 200+ easy.

Just depends if you're good rolling a lighter head.

I asked him to send some pics along, he's a local guy who has a ton of used equipment that he sells at yard sales/craigslist/swap meets. Not sure how well I roll a lighter head, will be interesting coming from a Tank. Good to hear I won't lose my shirt if I end up picking it up though.

I asked him to send some pics along, he's a local guy who has a ton of used equipment that he sells at yard sales/craigslist/swap meets. Not sure how well I roll a lighter head, will be interesting coming from a Tank. Good to hear I won't lose my shirt if I end up picking it up though.

If it's in decent shape, I bet you would have to look too far to get a taker for that asking price. Including myself haha

If it's in decent shape, I bet you would have to look too far to get a taker for that asking price. Including myself haha

Lol, I'll keep that in mind!

I'm to buy one and lead tape it up.

Yeah.

You read that right Dan.

Lead. Tape. Scotty.

Yeah.

You read that right Dan.

Lead. Tape. Scotty.

Just wrap the entire thing. Dare ya.

Yeah.

You read that right Dan.

Lead. Tape. Scotty.

I can deal with that. I love that head enough that I support going out of your way to roll one.

I can deal with that. I love that head enough that I support going out of your way to roll one.
I'll find one in the nick I want eventually.

I have a studio style I bought with complete intention of sending it away to be refinished and I am being so lazy about it.

Thinking maybe this week I go for it. Liking the idea of a darker satin finish.. Keep it looking relatively close to stock but with a bit of a unique twist. Sounds like me.

This may/may not be in my bag next weekend...
d89b393fef0921b15033c0ba0f0ee604.jpg
57515718e47d3d90bccf036d00c1755c.jpg
562fd8d9e7910b4d3d70bd3e12e68be1.jpg
a9b14d2c2be8f7f594429833abd63062.jpg
71af811ca3b1f037baf3980b3ec057ab.jpg
11ab3d2a708e78cd06d9bdbaa84357db.jpg
fa30f0fd20751e31e4f1b91fe16af881.jpg

Back