Shout out to Callaway CS

JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
This company continues to impress. After going from 0 Callaway clubs to my entire bag minus hybrid I had an issue with rust developing on the flange on my San Diego .

1 Twitter DM with a photo and a phone call later and my new putter is on the way.

No hassles about where I bought it, etc.

Really easy to deal with and friendly service . Hopefully they keep killing it with the product and I’ll be a customer for life .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shout out to Callaway CS

Definitely not the first time we’ve heard of such great customer service from Callaway! I’m glad they got everything sorted out for you and I hope you enjoy that new putter!

Good stuff!

They're top notch for sure. They never once hesitated on warranty replacements and have bent over backwards to make things right for me on many occasions. No company is perfect, but their pursuit of perfection in service is second to none.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This company continues to impress. After going from 0 Callaway clubs to my entire bag minus hybrid I had an issue with rust developing on the flange on my San Diego .

1 Twitter DM with a photo and a phone call later and my new putter is on the way.

No hassles about where I bought it, etc.

Really easy to deal with and friendly service . Hopefully they keep killing it with the product and I’ll be a customer for life .

Pretty impressive right there. You should update that avatar to Toulon now! :D

That's pretty awesome that they reacted so quickly and with no questions. You have to love when any company takes care of their customer like that.

I love these stories. Well done by Callaway for sure!

Great story. Callaway CS is why I will be a loyal customer for life.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back