Top Flite Gamer Soft discontinued?

SCme

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Anybody that’s in the “know”, know if Dick’s/GG has discontinued this ball? My local DSG has not had any is store for a while and they are no longer on either’s website. If it has been, wonder what might be the replacement? I was really enjoying this ball especially when I could get them on those Thursday’s $15 BOGO flash deals.

Anybody that’s in the “know”, know if Dick’s/GG has discontinued this ball? My local DSG has not had any is store for a while and they are no longer on either’s website. If it has been, wonder what might be the replacement? I was really enjoying this ball especially when I could get them on those Thursday’s $15 BOGO flash deals.
I noticed the same thing a week or two ago. Only Gamer Soft available is in blue (not a ball color I want to play). Seems like Dick's now only has the Gamer Urethane (replacement for the Gamer Tour afaik).

Yep. The guys at Dick's told me that ball will no longer be sold. I'm sad about it, too, as for the price, it was amazing. I'm going to try the new edition of the Srixon Soft Feel balls as they are somewhat close in price.

Appears the whole Gamer series is being phased out. I stocked up on the regular Gamer.

Dave

I was told they were going to narrow the Line, Instead of having 3-4 different gamer balls they are just going to have 1.
I really liked the Gamer soft but it only came in White or Blue.

Now if they would stop making BLUE balls, who thinks that is a good idea? NO one ever!!! they would sell more red ones than Blue I bet.

Back