Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second the above posts on 4w. I go from driver to 4w to 3 iron. A strong 3w in 14° range leaves me with too much gap to 3i and I prefer the higher flight of 16° 4w. Callaway xr16 pro is in my bag and it's fantastic

I actually recently hit last year's XR pro 16° 4wood and it was really easy to hit but my distances were insane. I was getting to 260+ out of the thing is a bit much for what I need. The ball speed and distance generated by the club were superb but it would leave me an even larger gap between that and the 4i

I actually recently hit last year's XR pro 16° 4wood and it was really easy to hit but my distances were insane. I was getting to 260+ out of the thing is a bit much for what I need. The ball speed and distance generated by the club were superb but it would leave me an even larger gap between that and the 4i
Do you carry another fw? If so perhaps 4w and adding a 3hy or heaven wood would fit?

Do you carry another fw? If so perhaps 4w and adding a 3hy or heaven wood would fit?

That part of the bag is open. I'm just really bad with FW and perform and hit hybrids better. So I've been real hesitant on adding FW's to the bag. Usually a 1hy/2hy and a 3hy/4hy has been my preference. But I'm open to trying that HW for sure

I know the club gets rave review here because it works but I wish the heavenwood could accommodate a heavier fwy shaft and still play just as controlled.

Finally getting the top part of my bag worked out today with the last of the trade ins. The question is, 5W or Heavenwood? I'll be keeping a 3 hybrid in the bag, most likely, since I love the 588. Wondering if the HW will give me enough of a gap there.

Finally getting the top part of my bag worked out today with the last of the trade ins. The question is, 5W or Heavenwood? I'll be keeping a 3 hybrid in the bag, most likely, since I love the 588. Wondering if the HW will give me enough of a gap there.

I'm working the same ponder. Was suggested by the fitter to go Driver, 5W, 3h then 4i. I picked up the 5w shaft I was fit into for a song on eBay so I'm likely going to give his suggestion a go if I can find a good 5w head to go with.

XR 16 Driver, I want to see how it will compare to my G30. The guy will trade at a fair price and also said I can play it for 30 days and if I am not happy with it I can bring it back and either try another or get the G30 back. :bulgy-eyes:

XR pro driver...

Apex 3 Hybrid

Pondering a certain shaft in the marketplace....Always wanted to try a GD shaft in my driver.

Callaway Hylerlite 5 stand bag and either a Mini 1.5 or a XR Hybrid

Callaway Hylerlite 5 stand bag and either a Mini 1.5 or a XR Hybrid
Such a great bag. Have had two now in the past 3 years and if I didn't retire the first one voluntarily then I'm sure I would still be gaming it. High quality and the layout is fantastic.

Such a great bag. Have had two now in the past 3 years and if I didn't retire the first one voluntarily then I'm sure I would still be gaming it. High quality and the layout is fantastic.

I like the look of the new ones. I was stuck between the 5 and the 3 but I like the layout as well. Also like the divider in the new Hyperlite 5. Need to check some of the stores around me to see one in person, but I believe this ponder will soon be a purchase.

I like the look of the new ones. I was stuck between the 5 and the 3 but I like the layout as well. Also like the divider in the new Hyperlite 5. Need to check some of the stores around me to see one in person, but I believe this ponder will soon be a purchase.

They are solid. I have one that I use quite a bit and it is a great golf bag.

Cure CX1 platinum....May can't get here soon enough!

I could see myself wanting a CX2 as well.

Cure CX2.

Rolled it once.

Need to roll it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back