Basically the sleep tracking is what sucked me in. I sleep very poorly, in fact 3 out of the past 4 days ive owned it ive slept under 5 hours a night. Also the foot tracking and heart rate monitor. If its junk in 2 years hopefully i am in better health and dont care to track it anymore. Personally id prefer something more of a livestrong bracelet with no screen that just sinks up to my phone so i can still wear a real watch and get the data. Most of the detailed viewing with this thing is through your phone anyway.

Funny I never thought to look up anything that's is simple a data collecting bracelet, but it looks like there are a few on the market now.

The Misfit Ray looks promising as well as the ones from Jawbone.

Might be time for some Sunday shopping...

Dealing with Rolex is such a frigging joke.

It's no wonder vendors are dropping like flies. I had an estimate go from 2100$ to 6300$ ? So I tell them don't worry about it send it back and I'll have someone else do it. I don't want a completely new watch.

"We can't do that"

So I guess now they're trying to hold my watch hostage? Gonna have to get the guy who sold me and my father all our watches on this Monday it's pathetic.

I didn't even want to send it to them but they refuse to sell any external parts and the bezel needed replaced.

Man, that's a shame you are having a bad experience with them considering I had a good experience. Crazy that they are trying to hold your watch in order for you to get the work done... That is horrible considering there are so many other timepiece makers that develop good watches and provide exceptional service. Definitely makes me want to rethink purchasing another Rolex for the collection and looking elsewhere...

Having fun with the lume on my Omega AT Ryder Cup in the winder.

88d80fa813c92dd7b2c330f0d018560b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny I never thought to look up anything that's is simple a data collecting bracelet, but it looks like there are a few on the market now.

The Misfit Ray looks promising as well as the ones from Jawbone.

Might be time for some Sunday shopping...
That misfit looks pretty cool. Im really hoping underarmour comes out with something similar because they acquired myfitnesspal which is what i found to be the easiest way to track cals and macros. Its compatible with fitbit which is why i picked it up for now.

The guy who middle manned it warned me about how bad they've become but this is a shock. As I said I really didn't have a choice if I wanted the bezel replaced but they can piss off for that price. I'm sure I can find someone in the jewelry world to do a little paint fill. The watch has been worn and I like that about it. I just want the paint fill back in. Apparently that means it needs a new case,bezel, band, etc.

The only part they didn't quote was the crystal.

We have Rolex's US HQ here in Dallas and when I went through the jewelry store to fix my wife's there were some issues related to how much they wanted to fix the bezel. When I showed up in person with the watch at the HQ they were far more accommodating and somehow were able to fix it much cheaper then quoted to the jewelry store.

That Rolex issue sounds like some serious BS.

Also, I really freaking like NullNomad's Hamilton from the last page. Definite looker!

Having fun with the lume on my Omega AT Ryder Cup in the winder.

88d80fa813c92dd7b2c330f0d018560b.jpg

You got me thinking about the winder. My wife had a custom winder box made for me that I store in an armoire in our bedroom. For the past few months I keep hearing this thump/thump sound every 10 minutes or so and have driven myself crazy trying to figure out where it is coming from, ta da, it's the winder box! I'll be moving the box!

Newest addition to my collection. Longines Flagship Heritage. Been looking to acquire this one for a long time.
8cec753fd5680da917f3d81d9030f052.jpg

Its hard for me to wear watches while on the golf course. For some reason it messes with me.

I take mine off when I play. Some because I know it would destroy the movement, others simply because it annoys the hell out of me. :)

Newest addition to my collection. Longines Flagship Heritage. Been looking to acquire this one for a long time.
8cec753fd5680da917f3d81d9030f052.jpg

Nice watch!!!

Its hard for me to wear watches while on the golf course. For some reason it messes with me.

I don't wear anything fancy enough in the course to worry about messing up the movement but I always wear mine and it's usually the GPS watch

I scrolled through this thread to get ideas on a new watch. I have a Baume & Mercier Classima with a white face and a brown strap. I wanted an automatic, metal bracelet, blue face, simple dial, and at least 100m water resistant. I ended up with this tag heuer. Tag wasnt even on my radar when i started looking.

d48906bd82f5479ba1daeb9786bc39e2.jpg

781c41faa5c17a80eeb1f2eacbe5eb5e.jpg

715efea7740345b4e8b23fa6d486ad1f.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Good lookin watches right there... Love the simple yet fancy look!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Love both of those! Always eyeballed B&M but never pulled the trigger.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

c4d2fd2f8d4307bf7d47be2adf7c112d.jpg

My new Invicta!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Invicta makes great solid watches at reasonable (cheap) prices.
I have had mine for years, love it.
Amazon has great prices on Invicta's.

Dusted off my Frédérique Constant for an social event last night. This one doesn't get as much wrist time as it deserves.

2bc2d7ad695f620e2c56222a94a031c3.jpg

That is a beauty right there.

You're a bit of a collector, aren't you NN? :act-up: Haha it just seems like everytime you post in here it's a watch I haven't seen you post before!

...I have a small but modest collection...(as I go hide in the corner in shame) I have been what is referred to as a WIS (Watch Idiot Savant) for a while now.

I have too many watches, mostly divers...

Dvq6tRK_zpstl2tpwil.png

9713D2A0-832F-4BC0-A097-8A4A0E054168_zpsffqusilz.jpg

ac022daf-20bf-4854-bcc9-1964d2050237_zpskibei9im.jpg

304F7705-1F13-4EBC-B69D-EE00B881D5A2_zpskufucoif.jpg

1C5A7561-7DC5-47D9-9D88-F3486E79CD9D_zps4jc1m0xl.jpg

C744942C-42D3-492C-AD1A-E8CE61796381_zpsww0pjroq.jpg

87D89F6C-07B9-42D4-AAA4-6BD407DD94C9_zpsnyoixcgz.jpg

That's also a lovely piece of walnut(?) on the stock of that shotgun.

Tapped from my smarter than me phone.

Sub is classic. I have 2, emerald green and traditional black. Those watches will always be in my collection.

Back