How do you store your golf shirts?

Aka, his golf shirts are hanger shirts!

Plastic hangers, nothing specific really.

Hanger shirts baby! Same here, plastic, nothing specific.

Hang, wife uses those felt hangers to avoid the shoulder crease issues.

I hang all my stuff.

Standard plastic hangers here...I actually need to retire some shirts and get some new ones. Need to find some deals first though!

847bdb137ef436d4cacc24d3603e5325.jpg

Plastic hangers. Really need to clean the closet. I have a ton of clothing in storage as well in plastic containers under beds. I think I need the other half of the closet and the wife can have the guest bedroom one

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just hang them immediately out of the drier on whatever plastic hangers I have. Never had any issues doing that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Plastic hangers on everything including my pants/shorts.

Luckily for Mr V I have OCD - all his golf clothes are on the exact same plastic hangers and then are sorted accordingly by season, color, and lately sizes too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plastic hangers. Really need to clean the closet. I have a ton of clothing in storage as well in plastic containers under beds. I think I need the other half of the closet and the wife can have the guest bedroom one

Is that a Miroslav Satan jersey I see?? Unreal dude love it lol. Love the Bills jerseys too!

I just purchased a whole bunch of plastic hangers from The Container Store. Only problem is i'm running out of closet space. :banghead:

Plastic hangers for me. Haven't had any hanger bumps with good quality golf shirts.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is that a Miroslav Satan jersey I see?? Unreal dude love it lol. Love the Bills jerseys too!
You know it got to rep Buffalo. The sabres Jersey doesn't fit anymore but I can't bring myself to get rid of it as it was my first "real" Jersey

This has to be Ronaldo's closet.

There is no reason any man should ever need that many clothes....

I'm glad I've not shown my closet.....

But we use plastic hangers

Mostly wooden hangers, facing left (drilled into me at basic training 25 years ago), sort of grouped by color.

I'm shocked how many people hang their shirts. I'm a folder. Hangers cause deformation and stretching of golf shirts in my experience.

I'm shocked how many people hang their shirts. I'm a folder. Hangers cause deformation and stretching of golf shirts in my experience.

Use wooden hangers, problem solved.

If a golf shirt is stretching from being hung...something is wrong.

I am hanger ... too much work to fold them ... hang them up as soon I remove them from the dryer.

Use wooden hangers, problem solved.

If a golf shirt is stretching from being hung...something is wrong.

The problem I have faced is not a function of the hanger material, but the size of the average hanger. Sure, I could buy hundreds of dollars of size specific hangers on hanger project, but folding polos is still the way to go IMO.

From washer to hanger. No dryer. Only iron the cotton shirts. The rest do not wrinkle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem I have faced is not a function of the hanger material, but the size of the average hanger. Sure, I could buy hundreds of dollars of size specific hangers on hanger project, but folding polos is still the way to go IMO.

Technical material fibers do not elongate much if any, no more than they would during the wear from a round.
And any part of stretching in natural fibers would be very dependent on the size of garment to begin with.

Back