Android Phone Thread

I'm kicking around the idea of ditching my iPhone 6S for a Galaxy S7. Interested to hear what you think of it!
Have used the s3, s4 and note 5. Im so tired of samsung, and their support. If they cant fix the problem over the phone they will send you to "the samsung experience". Which is basically a smaller apple store inside of a best buy. The last time i stopped in the girl didnt even recognize my s4, which was the flagship phone at the time. Ive had trouble with wifi now on my s4 and note 5. It will randomly just drop off and ive experienced it on multiple networks. Too me it seems like samsung rushes to get latest thing out before apple can and it comes with bugs. The newest ones dont feel as cheap, but anytime my note falls i have a mini stroke with its glass back. The image is really amazing on the samsung phones, plus the s7 is water resistant which for some reason they felt the need to take away last year. My note 5 runs quickly and the only issue thus far is the wifi but im tired of samsung so im going to be out next year.

Have used the s3, s4 and note 5. Im so tired of samsung, and their support. If they cant fix the problem over the phone they will send you to "the samsung experience". Which is basically a smaller apple store inside of a best buy. The last time i stopped in the girl didnt even recognize my s4, which was the flagship phone at the time. Ive had trouble with wifi now on my s4 and note 5. It will randomly just drop off and ive experienced it on multiple networks. Too me it seems like samsung rushes to get latest thing out before apple can and it comes with bugs. The newest ones dont feel as cheap, but anytime my note falls i have a mini stroke with its glass back. The image is really amazing on the samsung phones, plus the s7 is water resistant which for some reason they felt the need to take away last year. My note 5 runs quickly and the only issue thus far is the wifi but im tired of samsung so im going to be out next year.

Interesting. I have a good friend who's a diehard Android fan and he doesn't much care for Samsungs either. I had the Nexus 4 briefly, but ended up switching back because of a coverage issue in my area at the time. I've never used a Samsung phone, but I'm intrigued by the S7. I guess I need to get my hands on one to do a side by side comparison.

I've had the S7 edge since it came out a few weeks ago and really happy with it so far.

Android has so many options that is the beauty of the platform. I prefer the Nexus line because I do not want Samsung pushing me to use their apps which I do not need. Just my own personal preference.

I do suggest trying them out in the store typing on them, taking pictures or videos. Get an actual feel for the device will be like doing everyday things.

Interesting. I have a good friend who's a diehard Android fan and he doesn't much care for Samsungs either. I had the Nexus 4 briefly, but ended up switching back because of a coverage issue in my area at the time. I've never used a Samsung phone, but I'm intrigued by the S7. I guess I need to get my hands on one to do a side by side comparison.
My only experience with apple is i bought an ipad for my ex. I think if they added an app drawer and a back button i would be sold though.

I've had the S7 edge since it came out a few weeks ago and really happy with it so far.
Those edges look really cool, although with my fat hands and having no edge i always touch the screen with my palm when reaching across with my thumb.

Android has so many options that is the beauty of the platform. I prefer the Nexus line because I do not want Samsung pushing me to use their apps which I do not need. Just my own personal preference.

I do suggest trying them out in the store typing on them, taking pictures or videos. Get an actual feel for the device will be like doing everyday things.
This is annoying but my samsung bloatware apps are all hidden in a folder and i never see them or use the app store.

Found a great wallpaper app and thought I would share it.

2d2dcba188f42583dc9138c8f66a4808.jpg

It is called Wallpapers for Me

I ended up picking up an S7 (not the edge) a couple of days ago. So far I like it. I'm probably in the minority, but I like smaller phones. In this day and age it ended up being one of the smallest phones out there. I've already made some changes to minimize TouchWiz too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thinking about the S7 as well. The edge though simply because of the screen size.

I am very happy with the Blackberry PRIV for the fist few weeks I have had it. Battery life has been terrific.

I am very happy with the Blackberry PRIV for the fist few weeks I have had it. Battery life has been terrific.

Jealous. I want the Hub.

Just put in an order for the LG G5. Hoping it turns out to be a fantastic phone. Really looking forward to the photo/video capabilities.

My S5 started going bad on me a few days before the S7 came out, so I got a note 5 ,thinking I would return it for an S7. I really like the note 5, and the bigger screen so I kept it. It's not as cumbersome as I thought it would be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I kind of want an S7 edge. Anyone using one?

I'm not using an S7 edge, but have spent some with it because my coworker has one. I really like the edge, the screen is gorgeous , and it's plenty fast. Basically the same size as the n5. If you like the edge features, then it is a great phone.

ATT running a deal, if I buy one I get a 48" HD. I want to pull trigger
That is a good deal! All I got was a free tab 8.

I've been using the prior version for over a year, now, and have liked it fine. If the S7 even has a few tweaks/upgrades, then I think it would be a good phone. I don't use the actual "edge" features very much (not sure why, just don't), but I do like the overall design, with the rounded edges as well, regardless of the additional features.

I've had one since launch. Coming from note 5, the screen size is a smooth tramsition, just a touch smaller. Battery life has been amazing. The edge features I don't use but didn't want to go too smaller coming from note 5. Miss the s pen but not a huge deal. Good camera and runs quick so far

I've had one since launch. Coming from note 5, the screen size is a smooth tramsition, just a touch smaller. Battery life has been amazing. The edge features I don't use but didn't want to go too smaller coming from note 5. Miss the s pen but not a huge deal. Good camera and runs quick so far
I've been deciding if I want to get a Samsung, if I do I think it will be the S7 edge. I'll be interested to see how you like it. I'm coming from a LG G3 and really wanted the Samsung pay capabilities but have never really cared for Samsung. I'll have to try it out and see how others like it before I go for it.

I've been deciding if I want to get a Samsung, if I do I think it will be the S7 edge. I'll be interested to see how you like it. I'm coming from a LG G3 and really wanted the Samsung pay capabilities but have never really cared for Samsung. I'll have to try it out and see how others like it before I go for it.
Do far I like it. No issues

my 6p has been acting a little funny and the battery life hasn't been all that good lately. Doze seems to be non-existent at times when it should be. Backed it up this morning and currently reloading it now. I'm glad the process of reloading is much easier than it was in the past.

I really like what LG is doing here with their technology.

Back