rajohnson

Reaction score
Handicap
After a horrible year personally, I finally decided to book the golf trip I have always wanted.

Sep 17 tee time at Royal County Down
Sep 20 tee time at Royal Portrush

My daughter and I are flying over to spend the week in N Ireland. I have always wanted to go there, so finally decided to do it before I got too old to enjoy the golf.

Didn’t post this to brag, but I am more excited about this trip than any vacation I have ever had, I cannot wait to get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

take lots of pics!

very cool. I'm working on a trip to Northern Ireland/Ireland for later this year. Not sure golf will be in my forecast though. Can't wait to hear what you think of the entire trip while over there.

Bet you’ll have a blast. I’d like to go there someday myself.

Sounds awesome, enjoy yourself and take lots of pics. Hope to make it over there someday myself

Thanks, I am sure I will enjoy it. I will take tons of pics, as for me, this is the dream of a lifetime.

Gonna be a sweet trip man! Enjoy. It's on my bucket list as well. Gotta play golf in the homeland :act-up:

Awesome!
Someday I’d like to get back over there!

After a horrible year personally, I finally decided to book the golf trip I have always wanted.

Sep 17 tee time at Royal County Down
Sep 20 tee time at Royal Portrush

My daughter and I are flying over to spend the week in N Ireland. I have always wanted to go there, so finally decided to do it before I got too old to enjoy the golf.

Didn’t post this to brag, but I am more excited about this trip than any vacation I have ever had, I cannot wait to get there.
Congrats! I didn't make it to the north last summer but Ireland proper was fabulous.

Awesome! Enjoy.

Congrats! I didn't make it to the north last summer but Ireland proper was fabulous.

We are going to spend 2 days in Dublin before driving north. Looking forward to the Guinness brewery!

I golfed out there last year at ballybunion and Adare. It was awesome!!!!!!

We are going to spend 2 days in Dublin before driving north. Looking forward to the Guinness brewery!

it’s actually really cool. get a beer at the sky bar and take lots of pics of the city. dublin is a blast!

it’s actually really cool. get a beer at the sky bar and take lots of pics of the city. dublin is a blast!

Will do, thanks.

Sounds awesome! I hope you have a great time!

It does sound like a trip of a lifetime!!! Enjoy it all.

Sounds awesome. I am supposed to go next year to see The Open with a guy I play with. His cousins live 10 minutes from the course. Take lots of pics!

Sounds like an amazing trip! Enjoy!!!

Sounds awesome. I am supposed to go next year to see The Open with a guy I play with. His cousins live 10 minutes from the course. Take lots of pics!

I am sure I will fill up my memory with photos.

Enjoy buddy, that sounds like a great trip.

e9f9cb66375446742e67be3866de8276.jpg
1e7c050fd9c1527810b9c9c95bf35cf1.jpg

Few photos from Royal County Down

0364de690641daa858b5e1b6205005a7.jpg

Keep the photos coming and have a great time.

Back