THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

I want one of the Golden Tickets so I can know from tomorrow I'm in at least one event next year. I would probably choose #TheCup if I won ticket 1 and the Grandaddy if I won ticket 2.

My tweet:

I had an absolute blast at my first official THP event, and while I will do everything I can to attend as many future events as possible, it would certainly be peace of mind knowing that with a golden ticket I had not only a guaranteed place at a THP event, but to a THP event of my choice (including the Granddaddy of 'em all, should I be fortunate enough to hold the special platinum trimmed, diamond encrusted, Granddaddy enabling version of the Golden Ticket.)

What would I do with a golden ticket? Would it be a return to Chicago for some friendly team competition and a look at what the Wilson Staffers have up their sleeve for 2017?
Do I run the Gauntlet in the desert with my fellow THPers and a some ZooCrew?
Or let Cleveland get my short game in order and get Up and Down?
Maybe walk the THP history laden fairways of True Blue and Caledonia?
Or just let whatever THP happens in Vegas, stay in Vegas?

Many, many choices. All of them filled with greatness in their own way.

Here it is! I'd absolutely love to win a golden ticket, because after the 2015 I've had, all I want is more THP events! Winning this would make my Christmas and 2016!

I want to win Golden Ticket #1 and take my talents to Arizona for #TheGauntlet because lets face it, Arizona doesn't have enough Mexicans there!

Golden Ticket #2 is a no brainer, I would punch my ticket to #TheGrandaddy and settle some unfinished business with Captain Canadan!

I want to win the THP Golden Ticket, so I can finally get the chance to say I played at True Blue with THPers. I want to help 441 win #TheCup and add to his Hall of Fame tags, while getting my first one.

To win the Golden Ticket 2 would be a no brainer. Straight to the Grandaddy I would go. A chance for these eyes to see the Hideaway again, to be in the company with the some of the best people in the golf industry. The chance to see my good friend Canadan not only experience the Hideaway, but also help deliver the Belt to to THP - it won't get any better.

I would use the Golden Ticket 1 for #TheCup. I would love to team up with 441 to take down #Chad.

Golden Ticket 2 would be for #TheGrandaddy, the best amateur golf event. Period.

I would be absolutely thrilled to win a golden ticket! At this point I'm most interested in The Gauntlet, Las Vegas and The Grandaddy of em all! But project X and up and down are climbing the list as well

I want to win #TheGoldenTocket because THP events are beyond awesome and I want to attend as many possible to play golf and spend time with other great members from this outstanding and awesome community at some of the best places around.

I would love to win one of the Golden Tickets because I have never been to a THP event and seeing the threads about past events and the friendships made there are lifelong memories! Looking forward to (in no particular order) The Gauntlet, Las Vegas Event, Wilson Staff Event and of course The Grandaddy.

I would love to win one of the tickets to get a spot into one the incredible events THP is puting together this year.

If the Grandaddy is an obvious choice for the "big" ticket, but if I get to win the other one, it would be far from a second prize, with all the great events coming up. I will wait for more details before making a choice, but I would probably choose between #TheCup and the event with Wilson staff

With so many awesome events and special to choose from, having a #THPGoldenTicket is the best way to make sure you can go to at least one event that you really want! I've currently got me eye on #TheCup, The Gauntlet and the Vegas event for lucky Ticket#1, but if that 2nd ticket gets pulled and my name is on it, It would be my honor to experience the awesomeness that is #TheGrandaddy with Captain Canadan.

I would love to use the Golden ticket for several events, if given the chance. Obviously, #TheGrandaddy is a great option, as would be #TheGauntlet. Then there's Project X that would drop some knowledge bombs on me, Wilson Staff's 3 team competition. #TheCup to get # a W. Cobra is killing it this year, so that's a natural choice. And let's not forget beating Ohio in Regional Rivalry.

Just too many great events.

Also, tweeted!

I want to win the golden ticket so I can get into the Mystery Vegas Event next September or the Northeast rivalry event!

I'd like to win the Golden Ticket so that I could participate in the The Cup, the Granddaddy, or the THP Vegas event, of course the Golden Ticket enchilada would be used on the Granddaddy - that last 3 have been such memorable experiences you can't help but want to be part of something like that in your life.

I would like to win the Golden Ticket to able to spend time with old friends, make new friends, enjoy the THP family and have the golfing experience of a lifetime!

I would love to win one of the "Golden Tickets" not sure which event as they are all incredible. thank you THP for this great contest:banana:

That Golden Ticket is what I want
For an event that’s not happening in Vermont
The Gauntlet is what I desire
And for that I must acquire
How grand this would be
As I’m sure you would all agree
An event that’s so grand
Something I must experience firsthand

I would like to win the golden ticket because I've never been able to attend a THP event before due to multiple reasons and in 2016 I want to make sure I get into the Gauntlet with Callaway golf and/or if lucky enough, join the next THP team in the GRANDADDY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do I want to win the Golden Ticket?
Absolutely! Of course if I won the Ticket to be eligible to make a return to #TheGrandaddy it would be used there!

The other events that interest me are:
#TheCup
#TheGauntlet
Las Vegas event
Wilson Staff event
Up and Down with Cleveland Golf
And the ProjectX event.

Thank you THP, Staff, and sponsors have a wonderful holiday season!

Man this is a huge opportunity! Love it

I would love to win one of the Golden Tickets!! It's been 2.5 years since I've had real THP competition matches and I'm "JONESING" to get my fix. I could see myself in the Grandaddy of them all as well as the Gauntlet, #TheCup, Cobra event and Up and Down With Cleveland. As well as helping Team Ohio bring home the First #RR trophy.

Spoiler
Pick me, Pick me, Pick me... (Cue child begging voice) :lauging:

Edit... I want to include the We-Ko-Pa event JB just posted in my list of events I want to be a part of.

Last edited:
The Golden Ticket is the ultimate prize! #TheCup and #TheGauntlet are at the top of my list for ticket #1. If I am lucky enough to win Golden Ticket #2, I'll definitely be at #TheGrandaddy. I'd much rather have one of these Golden Tickets than some crummy old ticket to a chocolate factory.

I want to win the THP Golden Ticket because I'd like to expierence the golf trip of a liftime. I got a taste of large THP events back in 2013 and have attended some smaller ones since, but not a large grand scale event. And what better event to get back into the "swing" than the grandest of them all, the 'effin grandaddy!!! Who wouldn't want to experience what Callaway has to offer, and enjoy the amazing surroundings of golf heaven, The Hideaway!!!

Back