THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Two solid captains! Congrats and I can't wait to see how the teams come together

Two great captains, I'm very excited for this one.

Congrats Captains! I have the date marked in my calendar and am ready to go.

Congrats captains!

Does this mean Peterson can't wait anything Syracuse related for this event? That'd be a real slap in the face to NE and his team.

Does this mean Peterson can't wait anything Syracuse related for this event? That'd be a real slap in the face to NE and his team.

Yes, the SU gear goes in the closet, at least for one day.

Congrats to the Captains. Am I missing the date. I don't see it. Also how to enter?

These two will make this event epic! Congrats boys!!

now we get to find out the location of the beat down for new England!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that location. It's in your dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 great captains choices here.
Lets go team NY/NJ

2 awesome captains for this one

Fantastic choices. Both have game, but more importantly they bleed THP green. It'd be an honor to represent my region and bittersweet taking down ddec and his posse

Awesome! I can definitely make that date work! Now the tough part 7 spots left for a fantastic hoard of NY/NJ THPers, I know we will be represented well regardless of who gets this!

Clearly we shall play wearing a Jeter and Ortiz jersey.

If I continue eating like I have been this holiday it might need to be a Sandoval jersey.

First post updated with some very good info including date, but please join me in welcoming the two captains for their regional teams. Each one of them has earned a spot in the THP Hall of Fame by winning a Morgan Cup and been a big part of this community.

Team NY & NJ Captain will be none other than ddec
Team New England Captain will be none other than mpeterson

Love these choices! Congrats guys!

Sorry mpete, but I can never bet against ddec, dude just has too much talent in everything he does. Real life, pretend life, internet, dude is just talented

Sorry mpete, but I can never bet against Ddec, dude just has too much talent in everything he does. I mean look at the tropy in his avatar for crying out loud

you know that I am ddec right?

Can't wait to find out even more details, congrats captains.

Kicking some butt with ddec sounds great for June 25th!

The date works for me!!!!!!

So freaking pumped!

Back