2016 THP Events Calendar - Come Join The Fun

I didn't see a LiiTA listed, perhaps this will be a Cobra Event again :act-up:

Awesome looking schedule. I hope to be able to be a part of the fun this year! Looks like there is a TON to look forward to!

Wow! #TheGauntlet held at an amazing location!

Us too and there are some serious surprises still to come.
Dang that means 2016 is packed full of awesome if there are still surprises to come!

Awesome calendar right there!! Lots of events to throw my name into. Hopefully one will work out this year for me.

Gauntlet location updated.

One of my favorite threads to see every year.

Man, I wish I had more Vacation time....and money...what a line up!

Love is in the air is not returning in 2016.
Any couple related events planned to replace it in 2016? My wife would love to come to one this year.

Any couple related events planned to replace it in 2016? My wife would love to come to one this year.

No sir. There are events that will have a chance for wives or partners to come, but LIITA will not be returning and had a great stretch for 2 wonderful years.

Pretty bummed that I missed out on Liita, but will definitely be trying to get into more than 1 event in 2016

Pretty bummed that I missed out on Liita, but will definitely be trying to get into more than 1 event in 2016
Same here, my silly sister in law had to go and get married this year!!!

My wife really wants to attend a THP event, so we are really curious what events might it work for her to tag along, can't wait to hear more details on all the 2016 events, so many new possibilities!

My gut tells me there are some exciting things going to be locked down in the next week.

Solid lineup of events for 2016! I'm very interested to read the details on the Cobra event when they are ready.

After seeing the :cure: putters in person, I'm definitely interested.
And what we are planning is freaking cool!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

That is one hell of a line up. Dare I say the best one yet. Well done JB, GG and 441.

I'm psyched for this year, going to be happy if I can get into any of the events.

I'm psyched for this year, going to be happy if I can get into any of the events.

I think our west coast friends are going to be very happy.

Really excited to see where the NE v NY/NJ event will be held. One of the two events I am going to try to attend.

We are VERY happy here on the best coast!

I just gotta remember not to run down stairs wearing spikes this year...

Show me a coast in AZ and I will show you a bridge for sale. :D

Cue Nate singing George Strait in 3....2.....1....

Looks like a stellar lineup!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back