Cleveland RTX-4 Wedges

Wow, these look incredibly slick, a really modern looking design. I know I'll be trying some out.

These look really good, especially in the Tour Raw finish.

I just went to Cleveland's Social media pages and website and there is nothing on these except a teaser from earlier this week, I'm surprised

I just went to Cleveland's Social media pages and website and there is nothing on these except a teaser from earlier this week, I'm surprised
Its early out west I guess.

very content with that part of my bag right now, but if i was looking these would be my #1. feedback on the rtx3 was outstanding, and these sound great as well.

I really like the combo of the gloss and matte finish on the back of the club. Looks like a really nice improvement from the previous iteration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like Cleveland knocked it out of the part with these. I love hearing that they made them a little smaller and with less offset. It will be nice to see them in person someday and compare to the 3's.

I’m thinking I’ll have a 58* Low or XLow in Tour Raw ASAP! Really like the improvements made on an RTX3 line that I really enjoyed and it looks like they kept some of the features that helped me find success with them. Can’t wait to get my hands on one of these!!!

I’m glad I didn’t order a fresh set of RTX-3s last month. Will be checking this out for sure. Love the new grind options

Not gonna lie, not a real big fan of the looks of these. That said - they're Cleveland wedges, so if they perform like the RTX3.0 did for me, there's a good chance they could make the bag someday.

Not gonna lie, not a real big fan of the looks of these. That said - they're Cleveland wedges, so if they perform like the RTX3.0 did for me, there's a good chance they could make the bag someday.

I'm curious, what don't you like about their looks?

I like their look! Curious how the finish hold up on the face.

My biggest issue with the RTX3 was the overall shape and offset, which it sounds like they've fixed here.

Yeah big launch gotta get up early (or stay up late) and promote it way more

Last edited:
Interesting note is a lot of their tour players have been playing these under the name RTX Proto.
A few that have been in bags on tour have been actually stamped RTX3 for camo despite looking totally different.

I'm curious, what don't you like about their looks?

I should have been prepared for this question LOL. I love the finishes, but as stupid as this sounds the RTX4 location and font that was used just looks off to me. It's a pretty dumb thing to gripe about, but it was the first thing I noticed.

look really nice, with some great colors and grinds....should be very serious wedges!!

Seeing on another site these have quite a bit more spin than the md4 and sm7 on full and lob shots

I should have been prepared for this question LOL. I love the finishes, but as stupid as this sounds the RTX4 location and font that was used just looks off to me. It's a pretty dumb thing to gripe about, but it was the first thing I noticed.

hehe I didn't mean to attack you, looks are so subjective, there is no judgement here. I was just surprised because I think they are stunning

Thank you Budget Golf for quickly shipping my new PMP wedge. Otherwise I might be jumping in for one of the these bad boys. The finish looks fabulous. What is it bout wedge that just seems macho to me. I have too many already but what the heck.

Love the look!

hehe I didn't mean to attack you, looks are so subjective, there is no judgement here. I was just surprised because I think they are stunning

No worries. I actually like the font on the sole of the club. Something just looks off on that RTX4. Maybe my opinion changes once I have them in hand.

I thought the Cobra King PUR wedges were some of the nicest looking wedges with the satin head and chrome finish where the grind is. These RTX 4's have far surpassed them. I don't typically play a chrome wedge and I tend to go for black or the raw but I would have no issues playing the chrome one. These things look fantastic and like I said before, when it's time to replace the 3's I have, the 4's are 100% going in the bag.

Well done Cleveland!

Back